The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Starting Garage sales

Arunan
Arunan
Hello everyone, i had an idea about having a player home become something like a garage sale. You line everything you want in either your home or designated area and then just invite people over. Everyone can see what they are buying and not just going off of a little icon or having to look up every little thing. If you have something like TTC (Tamriel Trade Centre) you can get the price for them easily and trade right there.

Pros:
- People can see what they are getting
- They would be more inclined to buy something if they like it
- Can haggle or barter if wanted

Cons:
- Player may need to run to the bank (can be fixed if you own a banker)
- they can view and not buy anything

I feel like this would be a good idea for everyone who is trying to make some gold

Have a great day everyone!
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A market table for your house as a defacto personal guild store makes lots of sense.

But i think the better visuals pre-purchase needs to be game--wide not limited to those.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Arunan
    Arunan
    Ya i completely understand on that. cant really base it on a small icon and it is really tiresome to have to look up every little thing.
  • scorpiodog
    scorpiodog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What would be easy for ZOS to do would be to allow use of a guild trader in your house. Then the only question w0ould be how to control the rules for who gets the guild trader slot. So someone with a house with lots of traffic could actually make game gold selling the positions to guilds.