Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

First CP 160 build - advices?

Seonox
Seonox
Hey guys,
I'm about to hit CP 160 and I just started planning my build. I read lots of builds and guides etc but there are very different suggestions and I'm kind of confused right now. I'm afraid to spend all my gold and resources for a bad or unsuitable build, so I'm hoping for your good advices.
I'm a Khajiit Nightblade on Stamina. I would like to have good DPS (as damage dealer). I want to play Group (Dungeons) and Solo (grind etc for CP). Right now I'm having 100k Gold, some crafting mats, Crafting lvl is kind of good, but traits need some time. In Addition I have 10 Undaunted Keys. I have no DLCs.
I would be very happy if someone could help me :)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your class race and resources are all screaming gank/heavy dps (not heavy armor, but a TON of damage)

I recommend Viper (easy to get imo) with Selene monster (veli is dlc) or Krag (Krag is the easier dungeon) and then maybe bone pirate tatters or something like that (also easy to get)

Only gold out your weapons if you do decide you want to gold anything (at least for now)

Um, you should be able to get any sets crafted for you fairly cheap (no more than 5k prob)

What's your playstyle?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if you would be interested or not, but I have a guild named "Friendly Dungeon Runners" ( PC/NA/500 members ) and we do pledges daily and normal trials a few days a week. On Friday and Saturday nights ( 8 pm est ) we run trials nHRC, nAA, and nSO.

I think we can help you get a few sets that you might like, "Two-Fanged Serpent" Set and "Vicious ophidian" Set.

If interested contact me in game @vamp.emily

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, each zone drops a set. Well, they drop a Magic, Stamina and Health set. So you can get something like Spriggans from Bangkori for no cost at all other than time. Other zones will have other Stamina Sets you can use too. Briarheart comes from Wrothgar and that can be fun too. Most of these can also be bought in Guild Kiosks if your chasing certain traits.

Also, if you are in a guild you can farm or buy mats and have a guildmate make you a nice set of Hundings Rage, a great all around set for Stamina character to pair with a dropped set. Twice Born Star might be another one to pair with a crafted set.
    Edited by Nestor on May 19, 2017 5:14PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Seonox
    Seonox
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you would be interested or not, but I have a guild named "Friendly Dungeon Runners" ( PC/NA/500 members ) and we do pledges daily and normal trials a few days a week. On Friday and Saturday nights ( 8 pm est ) we run trials nHRC, nAA, and nSO.

I think we can help you get a few sets that you might like, "Two-Fanged Serpent" Set and "Vicious ophidian" Set.

If interested contact me in game @vamp.emily

Sounds good but unfortunately I'm playing at PS4 EU.
    What's your playstyle?

I would describe my playstyle as kind of risky. I like to do tons of damage even if I'm squishy.