The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for group for Cradle of Shadows XBOX EU

paulst1ck
paulst1ck
Hi guys.

I am on XBOX EU and looking for a group for Cradle of Shadows Veteran mode. Completed Normal mode multiple times with pugs, studied the fight on youtube as well.

396CP. 5/5/2 Spriggan/Hunding/Kraghs legendary.

GT as the name on this forum: paulst1ck

Thanks in advance.
Edited by paulst1ck on June 19, 2017 8:37AM
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @paulst1ck did you manage to get a group? I have just posted a similar request and looking for people wanting to run this dungeon a few times a week for the achievements. If still looking and are interested drop me a message on xbox to PokeMaule
    CP 600 + Tank and DPS builds also have completed on Vet before just can't get a regular group for the achievements.
    Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
    Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
    Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
    Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
    Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    I'd love to join u guys for the vet no death run to obtain skin. Cp 560 mag Nightblade, Templar, Sorc, Dk & Working on Warden.
    GT:k1iizone
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    @GHOST 007 sounds good to me Ghost drop me an xbox invite and hopefully can get this show on the road.
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• paulst1ck
    paulst1ck
    Sorry guys I wasn't on for a while. Of course I did not get it done...Vet Cradle of Shadows seems to be a Tabu subject lol, no1 wants to even hear about it. Updated my current setup and CP points in first post. Happy to grind it whenever.

Pokemaule this is great that you completed it before. While youtube videos are great to study, there is really no way of learning this fight without playing the content. My experience with vet version of this dungeon is very limited (managed to put together a group once). You could lead us.
    Edited by paulst1ck on June 19, 2017 9:52AM
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Yeah I have no problem leading it and it will take a good few runs as there are some nasty mechanics but once we get those down as a group we will get there. I also have a healer from my guild who is also after the achievement so we could well have the 4 we need. I have the same issue with groups a lot of high end players hate this dungeon and that's why I haven't had a good run at the achievements yet.
    I am assuming that you guys are wanting to run as DPS?

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• paulst1ck
    paulst1ck
    Stamblade here mate, cannot do anything else than dps really, kind of regretting it from time to time lol :). Hitting the 400 CP mark today, a bit busy at the moment irl but send me a friend invite on XBOX (same GT as the name here) and we can discuss details. Ideally I am after medium divine so I know it will take few runs, I am really hoping we can nail the mechanics and do it few times (after lots of deaths probably...).

Repair kits on me....