Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

can be closed

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
Have been farming at Reapers March and Bangkorai for Crescent Dremora general, but have not seen any.
Is this bugged? Has anyone been able to get it after 1T or homestead patch?
Edited by akl77 on May 19, 2017 3:52AM
Pc na

Best Answers

• mimicks
    mimicks
    ✭✭✭
    Since One Tamriel any anchor general can spawn in any zone so it's probably just poor rng. However, you could try tagging along in one of those anchor trains in Deshaan, Auridon, or the Alikr Desert (those anchors are the closest to way shrines and go quickly) to increase the chances.
    Edited by mimicks on May 19, 2017 2:35AM
    PC NA
    Answer ✓
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got the achievement a couple of weeks ago while soloing dark anchors when I was farming for gear. I could not tell you which of the required generals were my last couple of kills though.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Answer ✓
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Generals do spawn everywhere now. You just had bad luck. Took me a while to get the achievement, and I actually got it after One Tamriel so I know it's not bugged, it just takes a lot of farming.
    Answer ✓
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even pre-One Tamriel I got my "Enemy of ColdHarbour" title (200 dolmens) long long before I got the "Daedric Lord Slayer" title. It took around 500 dolmens (rough guess) to finally get the last general I needed. I was farming for Lich set (which I never completed... never got the staff of dyloras :( ) so the titles were secondary to what I was after.
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be farming Alik'r Desert since it has the quickest dolmen rotation. Don't sit at one dolmen, but rotate between all three (one always comes up after you finish the previous one).

Auridon is good too.

I've heard a rumour that general spawns might be based on what the group needs (it's still RNG, but weighted). In that case, it might be best to do solo dolmens, which means Deshaan or Shadowfen. You'll also get more exp this way.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on May 19, 2017 3:24AM
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update: just got it now, after 225 dark anchors, got all generals. :blush:

Edited by akl77 on May 19, 2017 3:53AM
    Pc na