The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vicious Ophidian Farming [EU PC]

Alucu
Alucu
✭✭✭
With the flashy upcoming entrance of morrowind and its gameplay changes, is going to be very useful for vMA. (Almost mandatory)

I'm looking for people to do either big 12 man groups, or more reduced groups to simply farm specific bosses.

I have experience in vet Hel Ra and vet Aetherian archive but not veteran Sanctum Ophidian. Although I think is best farm in normal mode with people you didnt played before. Open to discussion

Contact @Alucu either here or via mail ingame for more details

Thanks!
Edited by Alucu on May 18, 2017 11:37AM
Building communities since 2017

Para los Jugadores Hispanos: LA FUNDACION GM
For advanced PvE: DRAGON VOID Officer
For advanced PvP: PROJECT NOVA Member
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not that experienced with trials yet (normal Aetherian and MoL) but I would really like to join a group to farm VO. :smiley:
    Maybe I could learn something in the process too :lol::flushed:

CP556 dps
    @Nervani
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Nervani wrote: »
    I'm not that experienced with trials yet (normal Aetherian and MoL) but I would really like to join a group to farm VO. :smiley:
    Maybe I could learn something in the process too :lol::flushed:

CP556 dps
    @Nervani

Cool! Ill add you as friend ingame, then we'll talk about our availability

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel free to put me down, I don't mind farming runs from time to time and wouldn't mind the set myself.

Nightblade Magicka DPS
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • coplannb16_ESO
    coplannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    droped you a pm
    max level: mDK, stamBlade, stamSorc, magPlar, mDen, stamDen, magBlade, stamCro
    ESO+
    # of mules: 4 (FULL)
    maxed bank: FULL -_-
    Stop the grind! Get rid of stupid events and daily-quest gallore. Get rid of "have a chance of 1 in a million to get a piece of 1 in 30 to get a stupid motif or pet... wtf..."
    And at this point just remove all classes and have everyone choose their set of skills. then balance accordingly to skills always used vs. skills never used.
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the quick replys guys, feel free to inform me via pm or whisp ingame about your availability

• Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    I did not forget about you all, update and new content hit like a truck. Lots of pendant stuff to do, I think I added you all, and I'll contact you soon enough

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucu wrote: »
    I did not forget about you all, update and new content hit like a truck. Lots of pendant stuff to do, I think I added you all, and I'll contact you soon enough
    Not a problem. I've been getting stuck into Morrowind myself. Just looking to network with other players doing content so I have more grouping options, so feel free to poke me when needed. Otherwise I apologise for my logging into each character in turn when online each night (gotta do them riding lessons!)
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Otherwise I apologise for my logging into each character in turn when online each night (gotta do them riding lessons!)

Everyone does this lol

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    I could use that gear myself, if you'll have me.

I'm a cp400 stamblade. Lemme know :)
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Cyn_v84 wrote: »
    I could use that gear myself, if you'll have me.

I'm a cp400 stamblade. Lemme know :)

Why of course, whisp me your username

• MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey guys- also looking to join a guild that will farm trials often- and run vet also- I've reached max cp on EU with all the gear- now starting again on NA. @makofore pls add :)
  • Alucu
    Alucu
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all for coming yesterday, nice runs :)

How about same day, same hour next wednesday?

This time you're in @MakoFore , apologies for not adding you before :( (However, just in case, I shall note this is for PC EU)
    Edited by Alucu on June 8, 2017 9:38PM

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    @Makofore can take my place, since I have work and will be back home around 23.30 :(
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me, I shall try to avoid jumping off AA whilst going for a heavy sack this time. :sweat_smile:

Also tagging @Demion as he's up for a lot of this.
  • Demion
    Demion
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Sounds good to me, I shall try to avoid jumping off AA whilst going for a heavy sack this time. :sweat_smile:

Also tagging @Demion as he's up for a lot of this.

@darksenechal

Ready to spread some Imperial love
    Edited by Demion on June 9, 2017 10:19AM
    @darksenechal - EU PC - Demion Samenel - Templar "The Reluctant Hero of Tamriel"
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sorry i didnt realise you guys were EU til late. I have an EU account- but the lag is too bad now from australiaia to play at all these days (550+). if there are any NA guys here with the same agenda- hit me up. sorry bout that- sounds like you guys have got a really top notch thing going - shame i won't get to join you lads