The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Seeking new guild

missfawnie
missfawnie
Soul Shriven
Hey guys! I'm just returning to ESO and I'm seeking a new guild as my old ones have withered. I'm preferably looking for a guild with members 18+ that has a guild store/ is active in trading (as I love to craft + sell). Guilds that participate in dungeons is also a plus, although just having members that participate is good enough for me.

If you have a guild like this, please feel free to post below or message me on ESO/ PSN. My psn is missfawnie.

Thank you so much everyone!
  • gimila4
    gimila4
    ✭✭
    If ur on tonight we can chat ^_^
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I am GM of a casual/social guild, 18+, League of Assassins. We do have a guild store but do not actively bid on traders. We do dungeons all the time. We also do normal trials on saturdays.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • missfawnie
    missfawnie
    Soul Shriven
    @shadelon - I checked out your guild's site and it looks really amazing. Where can i find the application for it?

@gimila4 - I don't know if I'll be able to make it back on tonight, but I have the psn messaging app on my phone if you'd like to chat through that. :)
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    missfawnie wrote: »
    @shadelon - I checked out your guild's site and it looks really amazing. Where can i find the application for it?

@gimila4 - I don't know if I'll be able to make it back on tonight, but I have the psn messaging app on my phone if you'd like to chat through that. :)

The link to the application is right at the top of the page (should say Apply to Guild, right under where it says Membership). Look forward to seeing your application!
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • missfawnie
    missfawnie
    Soul Shriven
    @shadelon - Oh!! Thank you so much for pointing that out! I'm not sure how I missed that earlier. I posted my application, so I can't wait to see your results. Either way, thank you again for pointing me in your guild's direction. :)
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I'm rebuilding my guild. We run dungeons and quests nightly. The dailys are a big thing right now. Looking to move to trials once guild is established
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r