The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

L4 Guild - Weeknights/Weekends PST

Krayl
Krayl
✭✭✭✭✭
Sup!

I'm looking for a laid back, friendly group to play with that is decently active. I am a Seattleite who generally plays from about 6-11 PM PST Weeknights, and any time on weekends, so finding a fairly active west coast group with similar hours would be Ideal.

My experience with ESO is somewhat lengthy (champion 180 I think?) but not very deep as far as group play and PVP. My two main characters are a DK tank and a Stam Sorc. DPS whom is also a crafter. I enjoy tanking and i've tanked a few regular/vet dungeons but I don't have a lot of experience with the mechanics of certain boss fights, so if your group could use a tank and is willing to give me some tips on the tougher mechanics, awesome. I wouldn't mind trying some PVP also both for the fun of it and also unlocking those skill lines. I'm patient and available to try and tank the new content coming up in Morrowind. I'm a team player that enjoys being useful.

Gimme a shout/PSN invite if this sounds like a good fit!

PSN ID: Kylexitron5000

• shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    My casual/social guild, League of Assassins, is mostly active during these times. I would be happy to drop you an invite.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • gimila4
    gimila4
    ✭✭
    I'd be happy to mentor u as a tank..my guild is always in need of good tanks ^_^