Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Armor Problem

Sixsixsix161
Sixsixsix161
✭✭✭
So, I finished the first DB quest, turned it in to the speaker, and was directed to go to the DB Sanctuary, which I did.

Got there and talked to Astara, and she gave me a sword (BTW, I'm a sorc with staffs, swords are not my choice of weapons). She also gave me a dark Brotherhood outfit. However, I never got that. My character was wearing standard light armor pieces she got while questing with the thieves guild, and she was also wearing an outfit over that, which you get when you do one of the early thieves' guild quests (looks like a blue-ish coat, a wide white belt).

Is it possible because I was wearing that additional outfit that I didn't get the DB armor?

Also, I rebooted, reloaded, and went back to talk to her, but no dice. And since I completed that quest by talking to her, I can't go and abandon it and get it again from the speaker.

Any help is appreciated.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a costume.

Press U(PC) to open the collections window. it's under appearance, costumes.
  • Sixsixsix161
    Sixsixsix161
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, never thought of looking there.