The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I'm trying to help a Spanish player find a Spanish guild to join

cashette
cashette
Soul Shriven
Someone joined one of my trade guilds and said in guild chat that they were using a translator because they didn't speak much English. I took several years of Spanish throughout school so I offered to help translate. Basically, he is having trouble finding a Spanish speaking guild and said that the ones he found by googling are no longer active.

I told him I would ask around and see if I could find him a guild or two.

I have checked the Reddit site for eso and esoguilds and I have searched this forum and seem to come up empty handed.

Please help me help him? you know of any guilds or of any leaders I can relay to him, it would be greatly appreciated. We are on the NA server. Thanks all in advance.
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Someone posted a message a few days ago about a Spanish speaking guild, so you can check that out:

the-meridia-call-la-llamada-de-meridia

As for other active guilds, I know of only two: Leet-Games have players from several Latin American countries, and is an all-factions guild. It has some 350 members, with a peak of 30 or so players online at peak hours (evenings). The rest of the time it's extremely quiet.

I forgot the name of the other one (Dovah something...), but since that guild has a restrictive policy, being EP only, I lasted about a day in there --that's why I forgot the name-- since I have alts in all three factions and some guild members voiced some ridiculous objections to that). If your friend is not EP, s/he may skip it anyway. Haven't heard of them since I left, but they were quite active.

This forum (and the game itself) doesn't support Spanish language, so it's hard to know for certain how many active Spanish speaking guilds are out there in the NA server. The EU server have more, but idk if moving or exploring that other server is an option for your friend.
  • xerikos
    xerikos
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention, @Shunl8 is the guildmaster of Leet-Games.