Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where exactly can I get dro m'athra motif?

pyrometheus
I heard it's from the maw of Lorkhaj, but where exactly? From just finishing it, the bosses, looting things? And is it from normal mode or veteran

Best Answer

• Neaa
    Neaa
    ✭✭
    You get 1 of them guaranteed in the reward coffer after defeating rakkhat (shouldnt make any difference between normal and vet) each week. (though im not sure about this in normal. didnt do normal in quite some months ...)
    Keep in mind, you can get this reward for each of your characters separatly.
    There are even addons out there which keep track of your Trial reward box timers for each of the trials.
    PC EUW
    Main characters:
    CP630 - Templar support - Neaara - proud argonian
    CP630 - Warden support - Neaaro - proud argonian
    PVE - Guilds: Hodor, Dragons Crest, Potato Squad

PVE Templar Morrowind Healing Build
    Answer ✓
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veteran mode.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh god we all have so many extras. Just ask. What platform you on?
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Veteran mode.

It's from the quest bag regardless of difficulty.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MopeyHat wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »
    Veteran mode.

It's from the quest bag regardless of difficulty.

^^This, but at this point they're pretty cheap so it may be in your best interest to get them from guild traders.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• pyrometheus
    im on ps4. Ive looked at various traders in towns and havent seen even one of them lol
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    im on ps4. Ive looked at various traders in towns and havent seen even one of them lol

Ahh yes, the struggles of searching the guild traders for a specific item on console. I feel your pain.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• pyrometheus
    That and I can never find people to do the trial lol
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭

I've been getting them not too infrequently on PS4 for around 10K a page. Picked up Swords last night for 9900. I guess it's a matter of right time, right place. People snapping them up before you get there.
  • pyrometheus
    Yeah no idea haven't seen any. And can't find people to run it lol
  • Hutch679
    Hutch679
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    Oh god we all have so many extras. Just ask. What platform you on?

Xbox one I need gloves and staves. Bought most the others which has now made me beyond poverty line....... lol
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is an old thread, but I just got the motif in one of the free Scalecaller crates. If you played at all this past weekend you should have access to the 3 free Scalecaller crates. Give it a shot. If not, at least we know the motif is going to be available this crate season.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's funny is I just spent 70,000 gold buying Dro-mathra motif pieces from guild traders before I found out they were going to be in the crates.