The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Animals and livestock

Meathook94
Meathook94
✭✭✭
I saw someone mention how they want a chicken as a pet so it can walk around their home. What if chickens, pigs, goats, etc were added as a crown store feature for homes as livestock?
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not the first thread with such proposal, but I'm endorsing this one as well. We need more "live" in our houses. For now they seems to be haunted.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Teulisch
    Teulisch
    pigs and goats already exist as pets. they do tend to remove things from the store over time, however.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to buy cows, chickens, pigs from CS and place them on our properties. It give those big land spaces some realistic details.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still rather want to put my characters, who I'm not playing with at the same time, to wander around in my homes, when we speak of liveliness inside our humble homes.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    I still rather want to put my characters, who I'm not playing with at the same time, to wander around in my homes, when we speak of liveliness inside our humble homes.

I agree with that too but if anything i think they would sell us live stock rather than figure out a way to allow us to place our alts.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on May 30, 2017 1:22PM
  • DarknessShallFall
    DarknessShallFall
    ✭✭✭
    lol It would be funny to have a cow mount, and a chicken pet.
    I have been a member of ESO since April 4th 2014 but didn't get a code until recently when I asked.
    My @ name on ESO is the same as on here.

• NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget the pond frogs, we need those too! They could sell them as a set with all three colors.
  • RoyalPink06
    RoyalPink06
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to all of the above. But don't put them under the category of collectibles, because there is a limit on those depending on the size of the house. I would like to have a mount or 2 hanging out plus a few chickens and a cow, so put them under the furnishings category. Also, let's give them a small path to wander about, like any NPC, so they aren't just stationary.
    NA PS4
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Mice! Since this one hasn't found that precious ball of yarn, hunting mice in her backyard will have to do :D
  • Heru_Elrin
    Heru_Elrin
    ✭✭
    I would love to see more insects and garden related wildlife. When the butterflies were added at the cost of what was it 1500 crowns...I thought that was ridiculous. How about single butterflies like you see all over Tamriel at the cost of 35. Frogs, dragonflies, birds and other garden variety life. And farm animals and farm crops is another great idea. I would like to see the items we purchase come down in price though. In real life I expect to be gouged at the gas pump...not when I come home to play ESO.
    Cana i cala ture nanye oponye munta ulca taruva.
  • Rebirthment
    Rebirthment
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be a nice addition, basically anything that would give life to our homes is worth mentioning at this point. But I would love it if we could have bards in our own home. Mentioned lots of times I know, but it can't be said enough. The music would definitely make our homes much more lively.
    Edited by Rebirthment on June 8, 2018 5:11AM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want chickens as an animated furnishing object, so that we can have multiple chickens in the yard.

I want a pet chicken too, though, just because it would be hilarious to have a chicken following me around.
  • Cheetac19
    Cheetac19
    ✭✭✭
    Plz ZOS let me fill my house with chickens, and my yard with puffy sheep <3

@SydneyGrey
    Yes! They should also make it let out a frantic "BOKbokbok" when you start sprinting, and it jumps and flaps frantically behind you, trailing feathers. Little legs and wings moving as fast as it can to keep up.
    Edited by Cheetac19 on June 9, 2018 5:15PM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Woodstock? I could go for a little bard action in my house (singing).

Edited by Maryal on June 9, 2018 5:18PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpress.com%2F2018%2F04%2Fsammi-beach-chicken-7.jpg&w=1100&q=85
  • KwarcPL
    KwarcPL
    ✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Not the first thread with such proposal, but I'm endorsing this one as well. We need more "live" in our houses. For now they seems to be haunted.

Yeah... so much true. What tenants for our houses are available at the moment? One smuggler available at the very end of guild questline and two expensive traders. That's not enough, especially if you have castle-sized estate. I know, I've already spoke about that, but we need more NPC. I don't know... guards, musicians, maids, chefs, gardeners...