The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Vulcan Guard – Friendly Social Guild. PvE. 300+ members. NEW/OLD/RETURNING Players Welcome!!!!

Fordy762
Fordy762
NEW/OLD/RETURNING players welcome!!!!

Join the Vulcan Guard. A friendly social guild with all kinds of events, raffles, weekly trials and a Discord for all members to socialize. We are PvE and welcome anyone, especially leaders. Although we are PvE orientated anyone who wants to start up a PvP section in the guild is welcome.

At the Vulcan Guard we are working to create a friendly guild for all our members. We have a guild Discord where everyone is encouraged to come and say hello and meet new people to play the game with. We hold frequent raffles and guild events and encourage all members to use our member base as a way of forming groups for dungeons, dailies and trials. No matter what level or faction all are welcome!!

We don’t have any requirements except a 60 day inactivity kick unless we are notified.
If you’re interested send me a message @fordy762 for an invite.
GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • Losse
    Losse
    I'm interested in joining.

@Losse
  • smashasaurus
    I'm also interested. Though im a new player and relearning everything again.

@Wildernessbox
    Edited by smashasaurus on May 16, 2017 2:10AM
  • HellzFallen1551
    I would love to join if you are still recruiting.

Name:@HellzFallen1551
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Of course, you should all receive invites soon :)
  • kaze_mizuno_ESO
    kaze_mizuno_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm at work now, but I'm a returning player interested in an invite.

@Zelphair
  • YoMamaSoPANDA
    YoMamaSoPANDA
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like an invite if you're still giving them :)

@YoMamaSoPANDA
    Edited by YoMamaSoPANDA on May 17, 2017 2:02PM
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Let me know if you guys haven't received an invite :)
  • otagod
    otagod
    Soul Shriven
    also want to join your guild, ty
    @tranquochuy291194
  • cmccarter
    cmccarter
    Interested. Looking for a mature guild. With an active membership, need a guild store as well to dispose of extra stuff. Would also enjoy some.nite for guild runs doing dungeons etc,
    @Pocketdoc on na pc
  • SonOfTolkien
    SonOfTolkien
    Soul Shriven
    I would also like to join! @SonOfTolkien
  • beastyprah
    beastyprah
    Soul Shriven
    hi, I am returning to the game for awhile, would love to join! Still a bit rusty thoough. @beastyprah
  • TouchTheButt
    TouchTheButt
    Soul Shriven
    im a new player lvl 25 looking to join @TouchTheButt

:D:D
  • lazybroker
    lazybroker
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new player that's also interested in joining!
    Christina
  • pandaora197
    pandaora197
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Would like to join this guild, I don't have a lot of experience on ESO yet but i'm learning a lot so far and would love the opportunity to play with some good people and learn some more tricks.
    GOD MAGE
  • opusman99
    opusman99
    Soul Shriven
    The guild sounds just like what I have been looking for. Can I get an invite please @opusman99
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    All invites sent, if you haven't received one just message me in game. @fordy762.
  • SirNoodle
    SirNoodle
    Sounds like fun could I join @SirNoodle