The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there any way to get eso plus time and crowns instead of "recurring" system?

Sukenlihol
Sukenlihol
✭✭✭
Question is title.

As you know, 60-day game time cards are died. I want to pay 180 day eso plus membership and get game time and crowns instantly. Membership screen says "You will be charged on May XX, 2017 for €XX.XXEUR (plus applicable taxes, if any)".

is there any way?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy the sub, get the sub stuff, cancel the sub.

You won't lose anything you already have, but it won't auto bill you again at the end of the cycle.

Edit: Unless you mean you're already in a sub and want the rewards early, in which case no only time codes work that way.
    Edited by Turelus on May 15, 2017 11:16AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sukenlihol
    Sukenlihol
    ✭✭✭
    i have one month sub already and 15 days left. System says you will be charged after it ends. I want to add 180 days game time and crowns to my account now.

In the other words, i want to stack my game times and crowns instantly.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not something you can do sadly.

You have to wait for the billing cycle to get any benefits, this has always been one of the issues of ESO+ subscriptions as often people are stuck wanting their large stash of Crowns for a limited purchase but their sub renews only two days after it leaves the store.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No kinda dumb being that you can cancel right away.

Seems odd that there is any sub and not benefits for buying crowns instead.

Someone seems to think it's fine as is tho
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want more crowns now the only option is to buy a crown pack.

The 1,500 crown pack costs the same as a 30 day sub (but obviously doesn't include the other benefits) and the 3,000 and 5,500 crown packs work out slightly cheaper per crown.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No kinda dumb being that you can cancel right away.

Seems odd that there is any sub and not benefits for buying crowns instead.

Someone seems to think it's fine as is tho

I've never seen an automatically reoccurring subscription that I can't instantly cancel...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Willow
    Willow
    ✭✭✭
    I just bought 3 60 day time cards for eso on Gamestop last night. Thye worked fine. are the going away?
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they aren't available where op is?
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totomushen wrote: »
    i have one month sub already and 15 days left. System says you will be charged after it ends. I want to add 180 days game time and crowns to my account now.

Wow... force once something consoles have that PC don't? And strange at that - I was able to buy 3 years worth of subs.
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • Amerin
    Amerin
    Soul Shriven
    You can add 180 days game time and all the crowns will be deposited in your account at once. It is recurring now it seems so you will have to cancel it if you don't want to renew in 6 mos. I'm thinking of doing this myself.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lagrue wrote: »
    Totomushen wrote: »

Wow... force once something consoles have that PC don't? And strange at that - I was able to buy 3 years worth of subs.

Unfortunately, that's just PS4, where you can purchase several months worth of subscription that's non-renewing, plus I think there's still the monthly sub. XB only has monthly sub, which if you cancel right away, still only means that it won't renew, so you can't cancel and then re-sub until after the current month lapses.

PC, at least, has monthly, 3-month, and 6-month options, but they are all recurring subs.