Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Farming Exploit Ive been asked to report

Mozsta69
Mozsta69
✭✭✭
Dear ESo Team;

Sorry for posting on here , I recently encountered a very extreme farming scene and posted it on Reddit, some of the players suggested I report this.
I have the video on my hard drive and ive uploaded it to my you tube channel if you need to see it (Mozsta69) anyhoo the scenario was like about 6 drone like players doing heavy attacks endlessly whilst a bunch of their clanfears ran around killing bears. The platform is PS4 and i havent seen such a scene before in my three years.
If you are interested let me know hope this behaviour doesnt keep expanding. Thank you
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean in bangkorai?

Been there for well over a year, come up on the forum a lot, never been fixed.
  • BabeOfTamriel
    BabeOfTamriel
    ✭✭
    The bankorai bear farm isn't really a exploit? As it's a "natural farm" meaning you still have to work for those scraps the bears don't respawn instantly like they did with the old pig farm you have to run around and collect the scraps and in my opinion is well within normal farming limits there's plenty of delves that has lions and other animals that respawn fairly quickly but I see these as "natural farms" and not exploits as such. Just my opinion though.

Having said that I just watched your video and it looks like those farmers are clearly farming accounts possibly bots wow lol
    Edited by BabeOfTamriel on May 15, 2017 11:03AM
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    You mean in bangkorai?

Been there for well over a year, come up on the forum a lot, never been fixed.

no never been to Bankorai yet, another instance.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is outside Bearclaw Mine, NW of Weeping Giant Wayshrine. I've reported a few times at that location, but they just pop back up a few days later with new accounts. Always random PSN names like zzbbcc33 (example)

It's a dolmen-like heavy attack crew, and I'm not sure they're going after mats - probably just gold and xp from the kills, but it must be slow going...
    PS4NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're aware of this, it happens in a lot of locations.

Sadly there isn't much they seem to be doing to tackle it, I would guess it would require back end changes or some active detection with GM staff to follow up.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."