The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Questline?

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
How long does it take to get through all the quests to get the robe roughly? I've had the dlc forever but never actually went though it and I want the robe
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few hours, 8 maybe. I didn't count :P
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too long, I did it over the span of a month but that was doing it here and there.

If you focus on it shouldn't take more than a week. However the issue is you face a grind of the repeatable quests to get enough skill levels in the Dark Brotherhood line to unlock the next story segment.

Doing the Sacrament dailies helps boost this as well, by a decent amount should you do it flawlessly.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    essi2 wrote: »

"Few hours" holy hell...Can I keep doing the contract quests to level it up? They are all so quick. Also is it part of the dark brotherhood for the one skeleton Polymorph? Forget what its called

• trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Contract quests are repeatable so case of how blood thirsty you are :>
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to be rank 8 & complete 'filling the void' - so, yes, you can level up with the contract quests, however you will still have to do the main story quests for the reward you seek.
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long it takes depends on the level of your DB skill line.
    All individual quests of the DB's story are unlocked upon reaching a certain level in the DB skill line. So if you haven't started the DB quests yet and you'd like to run through them in one go (in which case the entire DB should be doable in a day, me thinks) make sure your DB skill line level is as high as possible. You may possibly need a lvl of 10 to be able to do the final quest, but I'm not sure on this. Leveling your DB skill line is easiest by doing the daily kill contracts and sacraments you can pick up in the DB HQ. :)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • neal_brasier
    neal_brasier
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't take long but it's a massive grind levelling the db skill line I wouldnt think you'd want to do it all in one go without getting bored I did it over about 3 days I think doing a couple of hours a day anymore than that and I lost interest
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    The grim reaper polymorph comes from doing the litany of blood, which can only be done once you have done one of the daily quests for it (which unlock after level 3 or 4 as I recall). It is worth it to do the litany of blood, as there are other things that come from killing some of the litany targets (like the potential for stealing a bosmer throne recipe from the guy in grahtwood).

• The_Red_Viper
    The_Red_Viper
    ✭✭✭
    I did it last week and it only took a few hours. The trick is to do the contracts that give you 10 points, i.e. the killing spree ones. If you don't get the killing spree quests right away, just keep abandoning the quest until you get one.
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »

"Few hours" holy hell...Can I keep doing the contract quests to level it up? They are all so quick. Also is it part of the dark brotherhood for the one skeleton Polymorph? Forget what its called

There is a skeleton poly morph in Shadowfen, village of the damned or something like that. It's to the west of the main town.
  • Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Not too long, I did it over the span of a month but that was doing it here and there.

If you focus on it shouldn't take more than a week. However the issue is you face a grind of the repeatable quests to get enough skill levels in the Dark Brotherhood line to unlock the next story segment.

Doing the Sacrament dailies helps boost this as well, by a decent amount should you do it flawlessly.[
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »

There is a skeleton poly morph in Shadowfen, village of the damned or something like that. It's to the west of the main town.

Ik about that one and have had it for ages...I meant the Cadaverous Assassin or whatever the hell it's called