The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Guild For Dads And Family Guys

Cornbread243
Cornbread243
✭✭
Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. (Dads, Husbands, Guys that realize there's more to life than games.) Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. So of you have to go AWOL during an epic battle, we understand. The Saints can offer you a Guild Store to sell your wares. And we also have crafters to help with needed gear.
Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
4) Be Respectful
5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
Cornbread243
PC/NA
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.. just want to say good concept, particularly the "2) NO Swearing/*** in chats". Ha ha. Tried it once upon a time when I was a bit more enthused with brighter eyes and had similar request (or directive, whatever.. ) for my guild. However, the majority that were out of hands are those family guys (and even girls), and with their kids right there with them. Ha ha. Our primary commo was voice chat, by the way. People are people, and guys will be guys, no matter what their life's status are. Best wishes on your guild, however.
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Thank you my friend. I'd like to think we've done pretty well for ourselves. Our community is spread across several games and is sustaining nicely.

Thanks again for the kudos.
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • DEATHquidox
    DEATHquidox
    ✭✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. (Dads, Husbands, Guys that realize there's more to life than games.) Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. So of you have to go AWOL during an epic battle, we understand. The Saints can offer you a Guild Store to sell your wares. And we also have crafters to help with needed gear.
    Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Be Respectful
    5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243

I sold my ps4. A few Months ago about to get another one back im interested in joining ur guild for morrowwind when I get the money for a ps4 or sell my go kart. Will be online soon.
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Look forward to hearing from you!
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA