Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Both a Trading and PVE Guild

W002
W002
As for the PVE oriented guild, I'm a 215CP DK Tank, and while I haven't tried any trials yet, I'm really into dungeons and all aspects of the game. Really want to give trials a go at some point too, as well as veteran mode. I'm by no means a "hardcore" player, though I'm not casual either. I'm usually everyday for at least a few hours, and keep up with the meta builds and all that, but ya, I'm VERY green, as in completely inexperienced, with Endgame. That being said, definitely down to learn, but just want a plance to hang out, group up, chill and have a good time without any of the "hardcore player" stress :smiley:

As for a trading guild, I'd be open for any kind. A large one with a high-traffic trader would be amazing (I'm pretty poor right now, so I need to earn more to pay high-ish fee), but I'd also really appreciate joining a guild with any trader. I used to have a decent amount of gold, but spent it on armor and to level professions, but lately it's been tough sledding selling without a guild, so I'd appreciate an invite to any trading guild recruiting!

Again, any and all invites would be much appreciated!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I can send you an invite to my casual social guild, League of Assassins.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com