The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 - Cyrodil LAG

brettpenace
brettpenace
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'd like to know if there is a solution for the console PVP server (in my case PS4). It`s has a lot of lag, making impossible to play PVP in the North America Server. Please, we beg you to take a look ASAP. We love the game, and we hate to get disconnected all the time because of it. :(

Best Answer

• Joshfight00
    It's also Xbox One PvP. I believe they are working on some solutions. But I have no grounds to believe they will have a fix for anything anytime soon. We can only hope, or wait till Destiny 2 comes out. Their PvP is always good.
    XB1 NA - GT: Another Cadaver

Join us on BAND
    Guild Master [Skyrim Rebels]
    Answer ✓
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it's getting out of control. Unfortunately it does not appear to be a priority to them and I think thats mostly because we dont complain enough about it. If it was a nerf there would be tons of threads and complaints but for some reason we dont complain enough about the lag and disconnects. All i can say is when this happens try to get everyone in zone chat to file a report in game. Takes a minute and if enough of us complain they may finally do something.
  • brettpenace
    brettpenace
    Soul Shriven
    We still have this problem, and it seems no one cares. :(
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Even the new campaign Sotha Sil the problem is the same. Cyrodil is becoming more and more difficult to play.