The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Slightly Off | Mature, PVE, Fun

BriannaLuv
BriannaLuv
✭✭
Slightly Off - PC NA

What our Guild can offer:
  • A relaxed and fun environment
  • A PVE guild with an above average skill level
  • A Medium-Core Guild
  • People to run all PVE content with (vet dungeons, achievements, trials, etc.)
  • Discord

Ideal Candidates:
  • 21 + years old
  • Stable internet connection and a capable computer that will not explode
  • Somewhere in between casual and skilled player that is always willing to improve
  • No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset (just don't be a jerk)
  • Have a good sense of humor, and can take a joke without being triggered
  • All factions/races/classes welcome

<Slightly Off> is a small collection of individuals who have had success in the friendships we have formed and in coming together to achieve the same goals in ESO. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We are searching for like minded individuals who want to be involved with the guild, get in discord, be self sufficient, be active and jump right in with us. If you're shy and never want to speak in guild chat or discord, you will feel left out. If you type like a 14 year old girl texting her besties you will not fit in with us. If you are easily excited in the presence of girls and continuously make inappropriate comments in a sexual manner you will be kicked immediately. If you wanna pop open a beer and chill with some cool people who run all PvE content, then you will fit right in with this guild.

We are aiming for ~100 members max. Right now we have ~20+ members online during prime time hours and ~75 total members. Most of us are East Coast and all guild events are planned in Eastern time. Scheduled normal trial runs are Tuesday's at 8 p.m. Vet trial runs are Sunday's at 8 p.m. We have trivia nights, hide-and-seek and other random guild events throughout the week. We have guild housing available with crafting stations, and general tomfoolery when we get bored and drunk!

Most of us are older in age and have lives outside the game and we will always be ok with with people putting IRL ahead of ESO.

If everything talked about here interests you and you feel that <Slightly Off> might be a good fit for you, feel free to message me in game @BriannaLuv or message @pogMAN1234, or @ActualN00b.
Edited by BriannaLuv on September 30, 2017 4:08PM
  • Skulclutter
    Skulclutter
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested, can I get an invite? @skullclutter
  • BriannaLuv
    BriannaLuv
    ✭✭
    I will message you in game this evening or have someone send you an invite before i get home.
  • Ragnorak
    Ragnorak
    Soul Shriven
    I'm Interested in joining your guild would you mind sending an invite? @ragnarok_98
  • BriannaLuv
    BriannaLuv
    ✭✭
    @Ragnarok_98 i will message you this evening when i get home from work around 6pm eastern.
  • cmccarter
    cmccarter
    Looking f or an active guild that does regular runs also would prefer a guild store to dispose of my.extra stuff.
    @Pocketdoc (lvl 50/315) on na pc server
  • SilverRocker
    SilverRocker
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I was wondering what time zone is your guild most active in?
  • BriannaLuv
    BriannaLuv
    ✭✭
    Eastern
  • RageEclipse
    RageEclipse
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested can I have an invite please? @RageEclipse
  • BriannaLuv
    BriannaLuv
    ✭✭
    Updated our trial run info. We are still seeking new members. Please message me in game @BriannaLuv if interested.
  • beth6230_ESO
    I am interested. @Betzy - I'll try to ping you tonight. Thanks!
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    still looking for people? @nameless420
  • Shyni_gami
    Shyni_gami
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I’m looking for a fun guild to join. If your still recruiting i would be interested. @Shyni_gami
  • ergoproxiesb14_ESO
    ergoproxiesb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Are you still taking in members? I tried reaching those names listed but all were offline.

Returning player from launch, been back around 2 months. Have been in the MMO scene for 10+ years now. 28/m just looking for a friendly PVE guild to run content with. Main play right now is a 309CP DK tank. Please contact me ingame @ergoproxies

Thanks!
  • kraxammer
    kraxammer
    ✭✭
    This sounds like a guild for me, if you are still recruiting.
    I'm a casual altaholic who is looking to find a reason to pick one toon and be excellent at all phases of ESO!
    @kraxammer