Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Will "Morrowind Upgrade" grant early access or not?

Katinas
Katinas
✭✭✭✭
There are 4 different versions of Morrowind available in official Store:
  • Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition - €79.99EUR
  • Morrowind® Digital Edition - €59.99EUR
  • Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade - €69.99EUR
  • Morrowind® Upgrade - €39.99EUR
If I go on and buy the very last one that costs 39.99 Euros will that grant me early access to play on next Monday, the 22nd?
English is not my first language and description of how you gain early access is not quite clear to me. I already own ESO and am a subscriber, I want to play Morrowind next Monday and I am not interested in the additional bonuses that come with any of the four versions, only Morrowind upgrade itself is what interests me.
So, can I just purchase the "Morrowind Upgrade" and feel safe that come monday I will be able to play as Warden in Vvanderfell?

Best Answer

• DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    (Atsakymas yra "taip")

On PC/Mac, yes, existing players who pre-order the Morrowind® Upgrade prior to launch will have early access automatically applied to their account

Please see the help article HERE for further information
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
    Answer ✓
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Steam version early access too ?
    Edited by ZeroZero77 on May 13, 2017 9:41AM
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?
  • DaiKahn
    DaiKahn
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're very welcome! Glad to help
    I'm just a man
    Hail Sithis
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Steam has to sign up, I didn't get my game that way so I don't know where you have to go for that, there is a news article on this site about it though, I imagine the answer is there
  • ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, at the Steam forums i found a answer
    And the answer there was "Yes" :)

Nothing special, Buy it and start at the 22.Mai
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?