Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Player

kronoso1979b14_ESO
Hello there!

About myself - I first played in the beta on pc. Then awhile back when the free weekend opened up I started a character. I then started up official about two weeks or so ago, and now I currently have a level 25 Nord Dragonknight. I am a casual player for the most part. To date I have only taken part in about three dungeons. I am enjoying it for the most part since I play casually.

What I'm looking for - Hopefully a somewhat small - medium sized casual guild that is populated with mostly adults. I am only looking for a guild because none of my in real life friends that have a PS4 play this and none of my friends on facebook have a ps4. They all have xboxes and have been trying to convert me for years.

Past MMO Experience- World of Warcraft, Star Trek Online, and DC Universe Online. With World of Warcraft Inplayed it from 2006 until two years ago before the toxicity of the community made me finally walk away. It was fortuitous that at that precise time my laptop broke and I then bought a PS4. I then tried DC Online but only for a few months before I became so disgusted with its playerbase. I tried Star Trek Online but fpund it seriously lacking in depth since it was a straight PC port apparently. No thought was put into it whatsoever to upgrade anything. In fact the port was lacking in a few minor features. Both asthetic and control wise.

That brings me to Elder Scrolls Online. I have been a fan since Skyrim came out so I figured I'd give the MMO bit one more go and see what comes of it. So far I am enjoying it but as I stated earlier, none of my friends play this or they don't have a PS4. It would be pleasant to have someone to play this game with from time to time. If and when I can get my friend to get this game, then I intend on making a new character so that he and I can level together.

Thanks for reading my post.
  • Swelch2448
    Me and my friends have a small guild 4 of us at the moment and are always looking for new players
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Check out the Knightmare Saints on the PS4 NA server. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers, and as such, are geared towards guys in the Family Life. (Dads, Husbands, Guys that realize there's more to life than games.) Trying to balance Work, Wife, Kids, and Life can be a real struggle and we get it. So of you have to go AWOL during an epic battle, we understand. The Saints can offer you a Guild Store to sell your wares. And we also have crafters to help with needed gear.
    Our community uses Discord to communicate within the Guild and the entire Patriarch Community and is a requirement. We are a very casual community and as such, have very few rules:

1) Be a Family Guy or At Least 18
    2) NO Swearing/*** in chats
    3) Use of the Discord app is required for communication
    4) Be Respectful
    5) Have Fun

If you're interested in joining up, you can PM me here or on PSN at Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • kronoso1979b14_ESO
    I just now checked. I forgot this was up. I found a guild. I don't know how
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    My guild is open recruiting now. Laid back and easy going. Head sets worn and we run nightly usually.

One_C0ld_K1ll3r
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r