Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: May 12 @ 3:00pm EDT"

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope Rich or Wrobel talk about all the changes and then right at the end in a casual afterthought like tone go "oh yeah, and we're removing sorcs from the game." then watch the chat/forums explode before people realise it's a joke.

Please... please?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I really hope Rich or Wrobel talk about all the changes and then right at the end in a casual afterthought like tone go "oh yeah, and we're removing sorcs from the game." then watch the chat/forums explode before people realise it's a joke.

Please... please?

That would be an awesome joke!
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miswar wrote: »
    Are you ACTUALLY doing ANYTHING to fix constant crashes and lags in Cyrodill nowdays? It very very bad at the moment.

Or you simply just don't give a damn and we all can move to next subject?

one word, Battlegrounds :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »
    The fact that they are doing a broadcast to detail final gameplay changes seems to indicate there will be something significant coming.

As they already were saying numerous times, major changes can be implemented every 2 weeks. And next week will be this 2nd after previous major changes.

However, the fact that they are revealing them in person tells me something major is coming as they feel they need to explain it directly instead of through 'dev comments' in the patch notes.
    Edited by ADarklore on May 12, 2017 4:51PM
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a used cheap monitor set up,I know there will be spit coffee and misc debris thrown at the screen.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz I was going to live tweet but the UESP wiki was doing an awesome job already.
    So I left it to them.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."