Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Litany of Blood PS4 Bug?

Emperorslayer
Hi everyone,

do some of you have the same problem with this quest. The caharcters caralerh and dablir are not appearing in the towns where they should be. I ask a lot of peolpe and many of them are missing them escpacially caraleth. after one week of waiting and searching through the the two towns there is no chance of hope. Other NPS are respawnig after few minutes. Are they bugged right now? becaus if it is so then i want my money back from zenimax for paying the dark brotherhood. maybe some of you know something. Im playing on the EU server. thanks
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been several months since I did this...I have not heard of any bugs, but I remember some of them being way hard to find. I think Caraleth is the one that is quite difficult. I'd suggest maybe going on during off hours...or just wait. And ZOS is not going to refund you for an achievement quest being bugged, even if it is. They'll tell you to wait for a patch.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of them have ridiculous wandering radii. I think the best bet for Caraleth is in the Fighters Guild. Dablir likes to hide in the dark corners in the temple grounds. If you have already spent ample time in those places you may just be extremely unlucky, or it actually is bugged (can't say I would be too surprised by this).