The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for Guild on NA server

ChronoChristophe
I am currently a level 14 Templar. I am looking for a guild that does not mind a member who is a casual gamer. I usually get on for an hour or two during the weekdays and play most weekends providing family time permits it. I only do PVE as I have never been a big fan of PVP. Please contact me here or in game @Chrono-Christopher

Thank you
  • Swelch2448
    What system
  • ChronoChristophe
    PC
  • Rahdintimelord
    Hi come join DominionsMinions, we are a new guild , and we use discord to talk with each other. Beginners are always welcome. @Rahdintimelord for invite.
  • ChronoChristophe
    Yea cool. I commented on your post about joining your guild before writing this post. I'll look you up.
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Hi there, my Guild the Vulcan Guard is a social casual guild with raffles/events and a discord. We would be happy to have you as apart of the guild. Just message me @fordy762 if your interested.
    GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • ChronoChristophe
    @fordy762 What can you tell me about your guild? Are you pvp, pve, both? I would like to know more before making a choice.
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Of course man. Were a PvE guild but if your into PvP I encourage you to go in with other members that PvP too. We have an active discord for members to join in and be social or to ask around for help. I myself go through with members who want to and do public dungeons, dolmens delves ect and other members ask in chat if people want to come do dungeons/fish/level. Our main goal is to help members find other people to play the game with and become more involved in the group aspects of the game.
  • ChronoChristophe
    That's cool. I don't pvp at all. That's why I was asking. I enjoy doing the pve and hearing the story lines. I'm also a casual gamer. I get on most nights for a couple hours on weekdays and play most weekends providing family time permits. If that's cool with you send me an invite. I'll be on tonight.
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Yeah that's fine we all have lives and we get that. Ill send you an invite when I get back on.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And if you don't mind being in a mature guild with older players, we would love to have you in Greybeards & Gals. Just let me know and I'll be happy to send you an invite. I'm also @Ashtaris in-game.
  • ChronoChristophe
    Thanks @Ashtaris but I am going to give Vulcan Guard a try.
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Hey Chris its saying acc not found is the acc @Chrono-Christopher?
  • ChronoChristophe
    @Fordy762 Yea it is @Chrono-Christopher. Just call me Chrono :smile: The name comes from the anime Chrono Crusade If you can't find it I will message you this evening.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Ashtaris but I am going to give Vulcan Guard a try.

Not a problem Chrono :) Enjoy your new guild!
  • ChronoChristophe
    Hey @Ashtaris is your offer to join your guild still open? I left Vulcan Guard a few weeks ago. To be honest, i never heard from anyone while in vulcan Guard. I ended up still playing solo. I'm hoping to start doing dungeon raids and the like. let me know or send me a message in game @Chrono-Christopher
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Sad to hear Chrono. Unfortunately there is no history of you in our guild.
  • ChronoChristophe
    @Fordy762 No history? That could be because, since I joined it I never heard from anyone. The only correspondence I received from the guild was about raffles. I want a guild that communicates and does activities in game together. After joining I found myself still only doing Solo stuff. I reached out a few times in guild chat and was never answered. I understand I shouldn't expect an answer all the time. I get that. I think once guild gets over 300 people it stops being a guild. I thank you Fordy762 for allowing me to join your guild and I am sorry it did not work out. I wish you and your guild the very best.