The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to fill my guild slots - Looking for 3 guilds

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
1) I'm looking for a trader guild. I don't mind paying guild fees but I don't want to pay ridiculously high fees especially for a trader thats not in a 'hot spot'.

2) I'm looking for a PVP guild that is based in Ebonheart. I don't PVP often and I'm not the best at it, so please don't invite if you only want good players that pvp every day.

3) I'm looking for a PVE guild. Would sincerely like a guild that has vet maw completions as I really want the drom skin but I have no friends to get it. However, more importantly I'm looking for people that like to run/farm dungeons, as I still have some achievements I need to collect.

I'm not looking to join any guilds that have a super 'try-hard' mentality. I understand that there is content that requires high focus and seriousness, but I don't want to play in guilds that treat every aspect of the game with the try hard attitude.

Please Reply here or message me on PSN with your guild and which one it is - my psn is chaos0720. Thanks in advance.
Edited by Chaos0720 on May 11, 2017 12:27PM
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Hey Chaos, my guild sounds like a fit for you. We just downed VMOL. We want people who just want to enjoy the game and do stuff together. We do vet trials every day. Work on weeklys and such. If you're interested, take the invite. Thank you.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a guild l, but can help you with dungeons and maybe trials. I have a few vet dungeons I need to complete also, and I too would like to go at trials. I do decent dps(magsorc), also can invite you to a few guilds I'm in but they're mostly trading guilds. My focus has been on trading for a long time now but I really want to branch out and start actually playing the game some. Add me on psn(jlboozer)....and if you want will send you an invite to a great "capital city" trading guild. Peace!!
    Edited by jlboozer on May 11, 2017 3:05PM