The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Can't complete The Missing Prophecy (PC NA)

VileDeeds77
VileDeeds77
✭✭✭
I started the quest yesterday had no issues up to the point of Cold-Blood Cavern, or the naked quest giver ;-) , once I get all three items and defeat the boss, I travel back up the ladder with my quest tracker and journal telling me to return to Rhea. Once I load into the upper room the tracker and journal tell me to collect the three items again, go back down the ladder and it tells me to return to Rhea. I submit a ticket through the quest journal, get a response email having me try logging out of the game- no success, and abandoning the quest and restarting- no success either, I had to start the quest again back at the naked and mute quest giver in Stormhold.

I sent an email back reporting my still inability to progress further with this quest and was told to file a bug report. I figured I'd post on here and see if anyone else has this issue and maybe know of a fix.
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Logging out of the game for at least 15 minutes**
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA here. I had the same thing happen to me last night. It turns out Rhea is in the Cavern, but the quest marker pointed to the ladder.

She's right around the corner near the ladder. She's next to a big campfire along with the other two you rescued.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Tried it again and it pointed me to the fire this time. lol
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried it again and it pointed me to the fire this time. lol

Glad it worked out. Don't know why it pointed to the ladder though.

As an aside, I started the quest in Evermore and he was sadly fully clothed.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    hope this works for me on ps4 EU as I have the same issue cannot complete the quest. Logged out for 6 hours think that should do it? lol!!!