The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old Timer Looking for Adult PC NA clan

peddlar2007_ESO
peddlar2007_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hi My friends and I are looking for a North American PC Clan. We would prefer an adult orientated environment, And I stress adult. No offense to the kids. I waited until I made over Champ 100 to start looking . I dont pvp simply because I'm not very good at it. but my friends like it. I'm more of a chill and grind kinda cat. If your clan fits our needs we would be an excellent choice. I have been playing MMO's since they were made. So comment here and lets discuss.
  • ChronoChristophe
    Why not create your own guild? If you do, let me know. I'm also looking for an adult oriented guild. Currently I am a level 14 Templar that does PVE only. Never been a fan of PVP.
  • Rahdintimelord
    Hi , come join DominionsMinions, we use discord to talk while playing , we are pve, but I do some pvp, and belong to 2 pvp guilds, so I can help with that. I am also almost 9 trait crafter, and am an old timer with 706(I think)CP. It is a new guild but almost ready to get guild house. @Rahdintimelord for invite.