Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Who is a 100% Crafter?

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
On the behalf of what I'm trying to say is have anyone reach all (Blacksmithing, Clothier, Woodworking, Alchemy, Enchanting, Provisioning) levels 50 Skills on crafting. And all Homestead Furnishing Crafting to each trade skill (Blacksmithing: Diagrams Woodworking: Blueprints Clothier: Patterns Provisioning: Designs Enchanting: Praxes Alchemy: Formulae).

My question is how long did it take you guys to reach to that level?
Edited by Inhuman003 on May 9, 2017 4:45PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You learn furniture crafting by learning regular crafting. Except for the recipes. As it stands now, there are a significant amount of recipes that do not appear to be in the game, so it is currently impossible to know all the furniture recipes.

Now that that is cleared out of the way, leveling a craft to 50 does not take all that long, even Enchanting if your willing to use up Rekuta's in the process. What takes the longest time is to learn all 9 traits (year or more) and finding all the motifs (almost never ending)

So, to be a complete Master Crafter, figure on 18 Months for most people who chase it with reasonable effort.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    You learn furniture crafting by learning regular crafting. Except for the recipes. As it stands now, there are a significant amount of recipes that do not appear to be in the game, so it is currently impossible to know all the furniture recipes.

Now that that is cleared out of the way, leveling a craft to 50 does not take all that long, even Enchanting if your willing to use up Rekuta's in the process. What takes the longest time is to learn all 9 traits (year or more) and finding all the motifs (almost never ending)

So, to be a complete Master Crafter, figure on 18 Months for most people who chase it with reasonable effort.

thank you for the info
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can calculate exactly how long it would take to learn all traits, but I haven't done so. It's a good bit of time.

Find all prov recipes will take some time, though it depends if you're perusing traders all the time or trying to hunt each of them down in the wild yourself.

Finding all motifs is technically impossible atm, since stalhrim and grim harlequin aren't available any longer.

Finding all KNOWN furniture plans in game will take some time, though according toe the Craftstore addon there's about 50 different plans that SHOULD be ingame, but no one's ever seen them (see the Khajiit Skooma Bubbler thread).
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 50 is quick in all crafts (and yes, that includes enchanting as well and contrary to popular forum misinformation, you can do it very quickly yourself without having to trade with other people)

It's the trait research that takes forever ...
    shades.gif
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    i just recently learned all the the purple recipes and i been playing everyday since console release. collecting all recipes/blueprints isn't a realistic goal.
  • Synfaer
    Synfaer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just recently learned all the the purple recipes and i been playing everyday since console release. collecting all recipes/blueprints isn't a realistic goal.

Agreed.
    You can get most with deep pockets, but there are a few recipes that are very hard to obtain due to magical anomalies in the RNG.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As it happens, I have all green furniture plans*, all blue furniture plans*, and all purple furniture plans except two (redguard full bookcase and redguard starry armchair)*. Missing the woodelf throne gold plan, plus about five gold plans from the voucher merchant. But after I get the 6 gold plans and 2 purples, I'll have all furniture plans* known.

*that I'm aware are obtainable ingame. Craftstore has a bunch of other plans (probably about 50) in their list that no one's ever seen; I've never seen them linked in chat; never seen them listed in traders; never seen any listing data on the TTC website. (See the Khajiit Skooma Bubbler thread.) Probably amounts to 25-ish green plans, 1 blue plan, maybe 10-ish purple plans and a whole bunch of gold plans (the mounted head plans, etc.)
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.