The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC NA] The Art of Warfare is now recruiting!

DeadEyePsycho
header_display.jpg

The Art of Warfare [TAW] is a highly organised international gaming community that has been established since 2001 with 2800+ current active members in 40+ games and have recently returned to 'The Elder Scrolls Online'. We are currently rebuilding our player base for the game and are looking for dedicated players to join us!

What we can offer you!

Teamspeak 3
Code of Ethics
  • No Cheating
  • No Profanity
  • No harassment
  • No hate speech
You can view our website: taw.net

Rules:
Must be able to understand and speak English
Must be 16 or older
Must have TS3

We will also be offering:
Raffles and Auctions
Imperial city events
Organised dungeon runs, ad-hocs every day when people are around, achievements, gold/silver keys, etc.
If you can think of it, it can happen.
Guild PvP events (All levels welcome.... from the experienced to the rookies... we can help you get started!) Guild is DC alligned.
Weekly events

You can sign up at taw.net!

If you have any questions you can post them below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Alternatively, you can email me at deadeyepsycho@taw.net for more information.
Edited by DeadEyePsycho on December 8, 2017 4:18AM
Commanding Officer of the ESO Division of The Art of Warfare (taw.net)
  • DeadEyePsycho
    We are getting quite a bit of interest and are already building our member count.
  • DeadEyePsycho
    Join TAW now and let's experience Morrowind together!
  • DeadEyePsycho
    We keep on growing every day. 10+ members already in both NA and EU guilds. Come and be a part of it!
  • Artio
    Artio
    Are you looking for adventure, mystery and intrigue? TAW is the place for you!
  • DeadEyePsycho
    10 new members in the past 3 days.
  • Artio
    Artio
    We are getting bigger every day! and are still looking for new members to join us!
  • DeadEyePsycho
    We are just about 50 members now! Lots of great things happening.
  • Artio
    Artio
    We are still looking for new members to join our growing community. We are currently setting up a trail group and will be setting up a PvP group very soon!
  • Artio
    Artio
    We are still going strong and we are still looking for new members that want to answer the question? What is crazier than a cat on skooma? A mudcrab on a stamina potion? To help us find the answer sign up at taw.net today!
  • Artio
    Artio
    The Art of Warfare is recruiting Active Members! We are a mainly a PVE focused Guild. Getting our first raid team together so slots are available! We enjoy helping new players learn the game and get geared. Must be willing to use teamspeak. You can sign up at TAW.net!!!!
  • FATSACKKING
    i want to join pleas, @FATSACKKING
  • DeadEyePsycho
    i want to join pleas, @FATSACKKING

Please head over to our website, taw.net, to begin the process. :smiley:
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    What alliance are you all? I am currently Ebonheart Pact. Don't wanna switch unless I have to... However I already filled an app on your website.
    Edited by Sortep1977 on October 24, 2017 5:27PM
  • DeadEyePsycho
    Sortep1977 wrote: »
    What alliance are you all? I am currently Ebonheart Pact. Don't wanna switch unless I have to... However I already filled an app on your website.

We are DC but we are willing to take members of other alliances.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    Do ya'll do PvP anytime? Or is it just PvE? Because I feel that the best of this game is PvP...
  • DeadEyePsycho
    Sortep1977 wrote: »
    Do ya'll do PvP anytime? Or is it just PvE? Because I feel that the best of this game is PvP...

Some of us PvP and it's honestly something we want to do more of, it's just getting more people into the guild that actively PvP is the hard part since we aren't one of the known PvP guilds such as Chuck Norris.
  • Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    That's good. I'm in. I still need a password to TS3 to get on. LoneWarrior has not given me a way to get on to TS3 yet, otherwise I would've been on. Also, please note that I have not received an invite into the guild yet. My character name is Achilles Demongor, or Sokor Demongor. Either one. Sokor is EP and Achilles is DC.
  • DeadEyePsycho
    We've had some great auctions and trial runs in the past few weeks.
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by imredneckson on December 8, 2017 5:32AM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)