Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

BUG: The Missing Prophecy

Tai-Chi
Tai-Chi
✭✭✭✭
1. NO VOICEOVER
Last speach of Rhea Opacarius
Speaking as AZURA manifest

2. SECTIONS OF MAP MISSING - Final Dungeon

NB. I have attempted to include a screenshot image but do not know whether it will work - never done this before.

867i2lejze2o.jpg
PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also the quest giver, Alessio Guillon, in the Dead Wolf Inn at least, has forgotten his clothing. Oh my!
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alessio is also stark naked in the Davon's Watch Inn!
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest marker for Rescue Kanzin when you hit show quest on map shows Stormhaven when the quest is in Bangkorai.
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    I guess Alessio is naked everywhere he goes, even in Haven (outside the pack merchant). He's also lost his voice, poor darling. Probably because he's walking naked in the rain. Can't ZOS get him some warm clothing and a grog for his throat? :)
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    I guess Alessio is naked everywhere he goes, even in Haven (outside the pack merchant). He's also lost his voice, poor darling. Probably because he's walking naked in the rain. Can't ZOS get him some warm clothing and a grog for his throat? :)

Yes, it could be that or else he was too hot where he probably came from - all that flowing lava!
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same bug on my side.
    Platform: PC (Steam Client)
    Server: EU
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tai-Chi wrote: »
    1. NO VOICEOVER

2. SECTIONS OF MAP MISSING - Final Dungeon

For me the map looks like this:
    MfVCA2m.jpg

EDIT: I have no idea what that white circle is, had no other active quests in that area.

The "no voiceover" part happened during that fragment only:
    yLSogrd.jpg

I met Alessio in Belkarth - nekkid and speechless, poor chap ;)
    Edited by Streega on May 9, 2017 10:44AM
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • Brightuatha
    Brightuatha
    ✭✭✭
    How do I even start this quest? I have not been able to find it.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    How do I even start this quest? I have not been able to find it.

The Missing Prophecy was announced with patch v2.7.13.

Gina Bruno wrote:-

OVERVIEW
    "The Elder Scrolls Online v2.7.13 is a small incremental patch that fixes the issue with Bolt Escape not functioning properly, and an issue originating from Unicode Windows login names."

"... you can also kick-off the ESO: Morrowind storyline right now by embarking on a new prologue quest, “The Missing Prophecy.” This quest can be picked up from any Inn and will send you on a mission to track and defeat bandits and Daedra, and in the process, uncover a terrifying prophecy that leads directly to the events of ESO: Morrowind. Upon completion of the quest, you’ll receive the Twilight Shard memento that produces a dazzling tribute to Azura."

I hope the above gets you started.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • Deanathrae
    Deanathrae
    ✭✭✭
    Can't get Rhea to talk to me after killing Dyzera in Cold Blood Cavern.
  • GabiPavel
    GabiPavel
    Me neither! After i kill Dyzera, it sends me back to Rhea. When I get out of the dungeon, that has missing textures parts on minimap btw, and want to engage Rhea quest is sending me back to dungeon to get the 3 items. Tried to repair game files. Still not working!
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also encountered Alessio in the Belkarth inn. Naked and with no voiceacting. There's probably an 'Azura likes her followers like she likes her coffee' joke in there somewhere...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • kiddafinlay
    kiddafinlay
    ✭✭
    I completed the dyzera kill after collecting everything and then my quest showed speak to Rea came out and it reset to me having to go back and do everything again went back in quest showed speak to rea? I gave up logged out logged back in and now it is like I never did anything. That end boss is not easy on your own with all her minions and her ultimate ability. why should we have to repeat I am not going through the whole quest again as has been suggested in solutions by customer service if I cannot fix the quest myself??? Are Zenimaxis ever going to fix anything???? Please Zenimac fix things and stop churning out more bugged content. Every single day I either freeze up or get logged out especially crafting in Wrothgar or the guild den how long has wrothgar been bugged and never fixed?
    Edited by kiddafinlay on May 17, 2017 3:15AM
  • kwisatz
    kwisatz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I completed the dyzera kill after collecting everything and then my quest showed speak to Rea came out and it reset to me having to go back and do everything again went back in quest showed speak to rea? I gave up logged out logged back in and now it is like I never did anything. That end boss is not easy on your own with all her minions and her ultimate ability. why should we have to repeat I am not going through the whole quest again as has been suggested in solutions by customer service if I cannot fix the quest myself??? Are Zenimaxis ever going to fix anything???? Please Zenimac fix things and stop churning out more bugged content. Every single day I either freeze up or get logged out especially crafting in Wrothgar or the guild den how long has wrothgar been bugged and never fixed?

It's not a bug, you have to meet Rhea before you leave the den, although she's outside aswell.
    Edited by kwisatz on May 27, 2017 12:35AM