The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

-=|| STORMGARDE ||=- PS4 | NA | Australia/NZ based

MadameDoom
Welcome Soldiers!

STORMGARDE, an Australian based social guild is rising up to fight against whatever enemies come our way!

We are currently in the process of building our member base, and are seeking Australian or New Zealand recruits to join us!

While some of us are EP, we're accepting any faction into our folds to protect their alliance!

Most of the focus will be PvE, dungeons, Undaunted pledges, and eventually PvP.

There are no fees.

Most of our players have played ESO on PC previously, and are experienced though low level.

To receive an invite, please comment or send a message to me via PSN or in-game to MadameDoom (preferred) or hyp3rstrike_

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

For Tamriel, For the Stormgarde!
Edited by MadameDoom on May 8, 2017 1:30PM
-= STORMGARDE =- PS4 | NA | Australian based | Co-GM | Currently recruiting Australian members.
-= DAEDRIC UNDERWORLD =- PS4 | NA | Worldwide | Co-GM | Currently recruiting all members.
-= FORTHENORTH=- PS4 | NA | Worldwide | Member | Established trading guild.
-= BROTHERHOOD OF BOGANS =- PS4 | NA | Australian Based | Member | Always recruiting AU/NZ/OCE members.
  • Silverwulfess
    I would be interested. My PSN is Silverwulfess
  • aATREYUu
    aATREYUu
    Soul Shriven
    I'm Australian.
    Send me an invite thanks!

PSN: aATREYUu
  • MadameDoom
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Recruitment ceased until further notice.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-
    -= STORMGARDE =- PS4 | NA | Australian based | Co-GM | Currently recruiting Australian members.
    -= DAEDRIC UNDERWORLD =- PS4 | NA | Worldwide | Co-GM | Currently recruiting all members.
    -= FORTHENORTH=- PS4 | NA | Worldwide | Member | Established trading guild.
    -= BROTHERHOOD OF BOGANS =- PS4 | NA | Australian Based | Member | Always recruiting AU/NZ/OCE members.