The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alliances

Alshapi
Alshapi
Soul Shriven
I am New to the game Level 13 .. So now I am a wood elf and I play the Aldmeri dominion main quests in auridon .. I just wonder If i want to play the other alliances quests .. do I need to make a new character or can I play with the my wood elf character already ?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can play all the alliance quests in the entire game with one character. :)
    I love it. I have one character who has already completed the main questlines from every area in every alliance, and a second character who has done them all except for Eastmarch.
  • Alshapi
    Alshapi
    Soul Shriven
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    You can play all the alliance quests in the entire game with one character. :)
    I love it. I have one character who has already completed the main questlines from every area in every alliance, and a second character who has done them all except for Eastmarch.

Great .. Thanks for your help