The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox EU - Free switch of Campaigns

Beardimus
Beardimus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done a search here, and a google and I'm still unsure how this currently works exactly. As i don't get the options (Xbox) that threads mention

Scrouge is set as my home Campaign, i want to switch to Haderus. I waited for Scourge to end last night expecting a free switch option (Haderus has 3 days left) but however i tried to do it i was prompted for a fee.

All options had a fee - abandon, set Guest as home, etc etc.

Dont need to urgently switch, Just want to know where the setting is for the free switch when campaign is over?
Xbox One | EU | EP
Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
Alts - - for the Lolz
Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • llKarasll
    llKarasll
    Well, I was sure that you could leave on campaign and set another as your home once it had finished. I guess we were both wrong. The fees could be due to you switching recently? I know that I switched to Scourge being my home about a week ago so that might account for them wanting to charge AP for me to change again so soon.

I have no charges for setting one as guest though. Are you sure that's the case?
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why wouldn't you want to stay in scourge and get zerged down by the yellow Zerg
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was sure I'd find something like this ^ here and now I'm happy.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was sure I'd find something like this ^ here and now I'm happy.

Glad I could please
    Options
  • llKarasll
    llKarasll
    Although I find you both amusing @IzakiBrotherSs and @White wabbit this isn't really helping the OP is it?
    Options
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't quote me but I thought you could change campaign once it had ended as long as you hadn't entered it
    Options
  • llKarasll
    llKarasll
    Don't quote me but I thought you could change campaign once it had ended as long as you hadn't entered it
    I believed the same. Scourge ended yesterday. Maybe you have to wait for Haderus to end as well?
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the help @llKarasll / White - I joined Scourge ages ago, its been home for a few months with Haderus set as Guest.

I have played in both campaigns recently however - and I did see some posts on here that you had to have not logged into a campaign for 24 hours to change it but the information is really cloudy!

So Scourge ended Sunday, when I went to set Haderus (guest) as home it asked me for Gold / AP to make the swap - SOME thread on here say you do that then it prompts you to switch at the end of the campaign instead - but i'm reluctant to chance it and blow 100K AP!

I swear I've seen the 'change when campaign ends' options before so maybe its because I had played in both recently!!

It seems very complex!! Anyway my reason for changing is I have little play time, and the fact the front boys get into the 10's of millions of AP means i'll never factor, at least if I have a week off work I stand half a chance on Haderus.

Not urgent but i'd love to know for next switch!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
    Options
  • llKarasll
    llKarasll
    I ahve seen the switch option too @Beardimus but it was a long time ago. I've been nothing but Scourge for months now. Sorry I couldn't be more help man. :(
    Options
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers fella! I'm no closer to the answer. Next end of Scourge i'll stay out of both for 24hrs in case, I swear you could queue it up before!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP