The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The Morrowind Academy

SJD_Phoenix
SJD_Phoenix
✭✭✭
Today I started a brand new guild.

The aim of this in its inception is to help newer less experienced players grasp some of the more basic concepts of the game, therefore making it more enjoyable.

Once we've got a decent player base and a couple more experienced guys to lead, we'll be looking at running workshops on building characters, dealing efficient damage, roles in dungeons, what they mean and how to build around it, crafting and how to maximise, and much more.

If you're starting out the only STRONG RECOMENDATION is that you have a microphone and use it. I'll be in voice chat as much as I can and will be looking for some longer standing players to help me drive this too.

Anyone interested drop your gamertag and I'll be adding people tomorrow.

Disclaimer: please bear with, when I say this is new, I mean I've only just made it (legit, I mean I'm currently the only person in it) so to make it a success I ask for the patience of new members.

Many thanks,

Phoenix
  • SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    My gamertag is Phoenix NFG so feel free to also message me through Xbox for invites.
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Drop me one buddy I miss you lol. I'm helping out a lot of newer people myself most days now anyway.

EDIT - on a side note also looking a decent group for trials if you know one in the interest of keeping your post on track give me a shout via xbox next time both are on.
    Edited by PokeMaule on May 11, 2017 10:48PM
    Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
    Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
    Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
    Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
    Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• SJD_Phoenix
    SJD_Phoenix
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Poke only just say this.

I'll drop you an invite to the trials guild I'm in if you've got space for two guilds?
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today I started a brand new guild.

The aim of this in its inception is to help newer less experienced players grasp some of the more basic concepts of the game, therefore making it more enjoyable.

Once we've got a decent player base and a couple more experienced guys to lead, we'll be looking at running workshops on building characters, dealing efficient damage, roles in dungeons, what they mean and how to build around it, crafting and how to maximise, and much more.

If you're starting out the only STRONG RECOMENDATION is that you have a microphone and use it. I'll be in voice chat as much as I can and will be looking for some longer standing players to help me drive this too.

Anyone interested drop your gamertag and I'll be adding people tomorrow.

Disclaimer: please bear with, when I say this is new, I mean I've only just made it (legit, I mean I'm currently the only person in it) so to make it a success I ask for the patience of new members.

Many thanks,

Phoenix

Drop me a Invite, gt MarvinKMoony194
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.