The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

On Xbox One why can't we see locations we find, dark anchors, Delves etc on the map in Cyrodiil??

Whit3W0lf
Whit3W0lf
For example even if you have discovered a location such as a dungeon or dark anchor in Cyrodiil, they do not become marked on your map. Why not? I really don't understand why these markers are disabled on the map in Cyrodiil and not elsewhere. I mean I explore to fill maps but this is crazy you have to know where to go to do quests and sending someone to an area of the map that looks like the middle of nowhere don't help...plus how can we know which anchors we closed, the interesting locations we have to find or where the Delves are that we find etc for the achievements?

I think Zenimax should enable them or give us the option to turn them on.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can. I'm Xbox EU and have them.

You have to enable them in the map settings. I wondered this for ages. Also they don't show on the Transit shrine map, but do if you bring the map up manually.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Whit3W0lf
    Whit3W0lf
    Beardimus wrote: »
    You can. I'm Xbox EU and have them.

You have to enable them in the map settings. I wondered this for ages. Also they don't show on the Transit shrine map, but do if you bring the map up manually.

Yea I figured it out lol thanks for the reply :smile:
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have to double check mine I just thought about this yesterday. Mine seemed to do the opposite. Won't show up on the manual map, but did on the transitus shrine map.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PS4 NA though.