The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holy crap ZOS, VMA on XBOX is still atrocious!

Teuton67
Teuton67
✭✭✭
I gave VMA and most other content in ESO a break after Homestead launched because of all the lag and disconnects. After reading the patch notes for the next expansion, I figured I should spend some time back in VMA before the patch hits. What a stupid mistake. VMA is still an abortion of lag. It's real fun having abilities fire off after mashing a button three times or more. It's hilarious watching adds not take any damage and then suddenly fall over. It's great when the adds are able to move without any regard to physics. And my favorite, me being at 3/4 health and suddenly dying to the mysterious damage that adds up invisibly and hits all at once.

FIX IT!!
  • PM_1
    PM_1
    ✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osmeQ6LcH2Q

Skills not firing, dodgy bar swaps..... and then this happens....
    Xbox1 Eu
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol the amount of huge bugs this game has still surprises me to this day.
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    I finally beat normal a while back. Finally gave this a try, and if I have to put up with the nonsense, there's no way I'm getting the "Flawless" title. Plus the fact the weapon at the end is randomized... does not seem worth it.
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    They don't care man. They have never responded to any issues at all. They don't even acknowledge them. Their dungeon finder has been broken for 3 years now. They just want to sell us more broken games
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is no place for complaints. You will either be on page 3 within the next hour or a chorus of fan bois will be here shortly to shout you down and tell you to l2p.

So not another word, put your tail back between your grubby console loving legs and get outta here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlI9hio_Do
    Edited by Malic on May 13, 2017 4:23AM
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM_1 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osmeQ6LcH2Q

Skills not firing, dodgy bar swaps..... and then this happens....

Reminds me of many of my runs, wonky deaths are virtually inevitable on xbox.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    Well, whatever ZOS did, it sure as hell didn't fix any lag in VMA. On the boss on Stage 4, I had to run all the way at the front of the green circle to get any of my attacks to register. I'm just going to assume that DSA is still just as bad. Big time fail ZOS! Well, at least I can sit around looking at my new furniture. That's what this game is becoming - a furniture warehouse simulator.
  • PM_1
    PM_1
    ✭✭
    In VMA my screen freezes and I dc every time on the final boss in round 2. Every time!!
    Xbox1 Eu
  • Teuton67
    Teuton67
    ✭✭✭
    This has been the most miserable POS lagfest I have ever seen in VMA. It is far worse than it has been in the last six months. I just went into the last stage and no enemies spawned at all. I have had to hard restart my Xbox five times this run. I can only see two possibilities at this point. They either have no clue or they really just don't give a ***. Neither option is good.