The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New player daggerfall DK LF active guild on ps4 American.

AkR3dneck
AkR3dneck
Currently playing on American server daggerfall faction. Sadly been playing the game for 3 or 4 days now and only level 13. Still learning alot but I know the majority of how this game works from YouTube. Would like to join a guild with very active people I'm trying my hardest to level sadly only got 4 exp scrolls and only 4 pieces of training gear which I've out leveled. Any help would be amazing. Thank you for your time.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I am GM of a casual social guild called League of Assassins. We have a focus on pve and helping our members, and we accept all levels and alliances.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AkR3dneck wrote: »
    Currently playing on American server daggerfall faction. Sadly been playing the game for 3 or 4 days now and only level 13. Still learning alot but I know the majority of how this game works from YouTube. Would like to join a guild with very active people I'm trying my hardest to level sadly only got 4 exp scrolls and only 4 pieces of training gear which I've out leveled. Any help would be amazing. Thank you for your time.

I can send you an invite to our guild (Children of the Void). We accept members of all levels and are always willing to help. Also I'm a master crafter, so I can craft you all the armor you need. If interested send me a message on psn(jlboozer)...Good luck and welcome to ESO!
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    Sounds good yall. I'll be sure to check both of yall out. Thanks again really appreciate!
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    We need your psn id to send invs lol.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com