The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Seeking something a little unique

NomadicDuchess
NomadicDuchess
Soul Shriven
I started playing during the free trial and decided to stick around. Been having a blast with just running quests and crafting (in a haphazard I have no idea what I'm doing kind of way), but at lvl 27 I've never done a dungeon (well I entered one, everyone died five times and then just bailed...and I didn't know how to exit the dungeon..was good times.) Everyone moved so fast that I was left with the feeling that I was missing half of what I was supposed to be doing...and then there was the terrible unending death. So what I'm looking for in a guild is a player base that doesn't mind a little hand holding, pointing in the right direction and answering what must seem (to veteran players) silly questions. I'd love to run dungeons and do trials (at least I think I would). I like gathering stuff and playing with crafting. The game has been great so far as a solo player, now I'd like to see it from a group perspective.

I have a job and a life so my time is usually in the evening during the week and when I get free time on the weekends. I'm an adult and would like to play with other adults. I have a very low tolerance for drama and I can be uh...well let's just be honest here shall we?...sarcastic.

I noticed a lot of the guilds said they use discord to communicate and I wasn't able to find an app for that on PS...did I miss it? I'm not sure I want to use another piece of hardware (i.e. my laptop or my phone) just to communicate with guild members but I'm not totally against the idea either. I have a headset, mic, and keyboard and more than willing to be an active and contributing member to a guild.

If your guild and I seem like a good fit please feel free to send me an email in game.

Regards,

TheDuchess

PSN: NomadicDuchess
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Please check your PSN messages.
  • ryuseikenz
    ryuseikenz
    Soul Shriven
    I read NomadicDuchess's post I it's pretty much the same experience I've had withthe game so far, just started playing last week im lvl 24 and looking for a social guild too.

GriM_728 if you know of any guild pm me too please! peace
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    ryuseikenz wrote: »
    I read NomadicDuchess's post I it's pretty much the same experience I've had withthe game so far, just started playing last week im lvl 24 and looking for a social guild too.

GriM_728 if you know of any guild pm me too please! peace

Message me on psn, wrapping up my work day and will get back to you when I get home.