Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

just reached 160 champ, magika DK tank what to do?

loris.perenob16_ESO
loris.perenob16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I just reached 160 champion points and I'm starting to look for a good equipment.
A guild member told me to farm Ebon, but personally i think that it's not really good... It give only 1k to me and my allies. It's lesser than 5%hp for me and lesser than 10%hp for my allies.
I seen sets grant shields, increase my defence by a lot or do useful (and funny) things like reflect incoming magic projectile at 25% chance.

What can be the best set for me?
I don't think I'm already able to do big trials but if there's a specific set to aim for, I'm ready to work for it.
Edited by loris.perenob16_ESO on May 3, 2017 9:09PM
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't like it, certainly don't use it. I know some hit-takers that love it, and some that really dislike it. The value of the set is not so much what it gives you, but what it gives the others in your group.

There are a lot of options. I'd suggest having a good look through The Elder Scrolls Online Wiki And seeing what you might like.

What is best for you is extremely subjective and dependent on all sort of variables, such as what content you attempt, who you attempt it with, what your goals are, how skilled you are at fighting etc. The great thing about being a tank is that there are so many sets that can provide you with the basics for becoming a great hit-taker.

If you can be anything, be kind.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dragonguard + werewolf hide (gems +S&B) and bloodspawn. All 3 work in perfect unison with each other and you become an ulti generating machine.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!