Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Time for reading quests/delves related lore

Iameec
Iameec
Soul Shriven
Hello,

Wanted to know if i was the only one having issues with randomly having the time to read a letter, book, etc. before ennmies (or boss ^^) refresh.
I don't read all the books i found but at least i can find them in achievements, but when doing quests or dungeons, i like to read everything, it helps creating a good background sometimes :)

Bashing for bashing, i can already do that in dungeon groups :p
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Oh someone who wants to read all this stuff in Tamriel! That's good, keep on reading :smiley:
    Iameec wrote: »
    i like to read everything, it helps creating a good background sometimes :)
    Yes, there are many stories hidden in all these books and letters, some funny and some sad. Always worth the time reading them.
  • Iameec
    Iameec
    Soul Shriven
    I've done another character (stam templar i think) first time i didn't care for ennemies repop ^^ but still sad that that i cannot enjoy reading quests related lore with all my characters (some mainly at low level i presume they should get more powerfull later but that could be a game breaker for some players)

It's what i liked in Skyrim : big areas and everywhere something could surprised me ^^

today i was disappointed with a new character : i've done the housing quest (the too too far away thing (no spoil ^^)) :disappointed: went back to town and realised : there's no bank in this one... don't get it why doing that with Ebonheart choise : every factions are not equal (and yes i know you can travel to another town but waste of time).
    Another detail probably already discussed here : first time in a game that i felt claustrophobic in a game with these mapple homes :D:)

The quest for each faction is making a mistake for me : you have to go accross too many areas, kinda some sort of a sooner spoiler. The quest giver should be in banks in areas after the first one only :)