Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Is there a way to mass cook?

Rye_Encoke
Rye_Encoke
✭✭
Is there a way to mass cook a recipe? For example say I wanted to make 50 ale or 50 fish sticks, I have to do them one at a time. Is there some way to do large batches without having to hit the R key 50 times?

• Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    There's an add-on called 'Multicraft' :)
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    unfortunately that doesn't work for provisioning it seems
  • Cyn_v84
    Cyn_v84
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... only other I use for provision is "ESO Master Recipe List', but I can't see how that would work either... :|
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two that you can use.

1. Craft Store Updated (replaces about 10 or 20 other crafting mods, highly recommended)
    2. Cookery Wiz This one allows you to make multiple amounts of multiple recipes. Good for using up those excess ingredients.

I would get Craft Store unless your wanting to make like 200 of each CP150 green recipe in order to vendor for gold.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    Thanks, cookery wiz looks like what I need. Will try it out and see how it does, thanks for the info
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be awesome if we had a counter we could clik the number of items we want to create.
    but, right now it does not exist.

Edited by Gilvoth on May 2, 2017 2:48PM
  • Reclaire
    Reclaire
    Craftstore is great! Allows you to make 50 potions with right button click. Still takes same amount of time but now you can read a book while crafting :wink:
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reclaire wrote: »
    Craftstore is great! Allows you to make 50 potions with right button click. Still takes same amount of time but now you can read a book while crafting :wink:
    Givens ZOS mantra about playing while not at the keyboard isn't allowed it beggars belief they made it possible for this add-on to work.
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Reclaire wrote: »
    Givens ZOS mantra about playing while not at the keyboard isn't allowed it beggars belief they made it possible for this add-on to work.

Same thing when you Fillet Fish with Votan's add-on. It takes a long time to do several hundred fish. I usually go make a sandwich or something while it's running.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Rye_Encoke
    Rye_Encoke
    ✭✭
    yay, Cooker Wiz works.

Never really got craft store to work for me and I have other addons that do the other things I need, this was the last one I was looking for.

Thanks for all the great responses.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, Multicraft worked for me with provisioning. Sometimes I have to x-out of the station and re-activate it.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love craftstore. Somtimes I even buy provisioning ingredients from guild stores for <5g per and craft stacks of green food and drink that sell to npc merchant for 5g each, for 2x profit. Good for making money when I have other things to do by my computer. Helpful too if I am able to buy the mats from my trading guild as that adds revenue for guild.
  • Zoner
    Zoner
    ✭✭✭✭
    Players have been temp banned for using multicraft and the same rules would apply to any other add on which performs the same function. Be careful
    NA EP
    Seren Vedrano - EP NB
    Geldis Vedrano -EP DK
    Andewen Vedrano - EP Templar
    Swiggity Swag - DC NB
    Vashai The Impotent - AD DK
    Sprints-With-Erect-Spine - EP Templar
    Approved Inoffensive Name - EP Sorc
    Serana Vedrano - EP DK
    Cuckpoints - EP sorc
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rye_Encoke wrote: »
    yay, Cooker Wiz works.

Never really got craft store to work for me and I have other addons that do the other things I need, this was the last one I was looking for.

Thanks for all the great responses.

Glad you got it sorted.

The original Craft Store was abandoned by the original author, but Craft Store Improved is the recent one that works. And you really need to bind it to a key so you can view the information without being at a crafting station.
    Edited by Nestor on May 3, 2017 5:26PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reclaire
    Reclaire
    Zoner wrote: »
    Players have been temp banned for using multicraft and the same rules would apply to any other add on which performs the same function. Be careful

Craftstore Improved allows you to craft 50 with one click but it still makes them one at a time. You just don't have to click 50 times :smile:
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    Huh, Multicraft worked for me with provisioning. Sometimes I have to x-out of the station and re-activate it.

Yeah, Multicraft works for me too. Handy when you want to make 200(x4) of something to vendor for extra gold. (what else am I going to do with 1k+ of most ingredients in my crafting bag.... )