The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 - Looking for levelling buddies!

VanillaBear
VanillaBear
Soul Shriven
Hi guys,

I'm a returning player on the ps4. At the moment I have a 25 nb and a few other alts at level 10.

I'm fairly active mainly during the evenings and on my days off.

Add me on psn Watty_Alex or send a message!
  • Soulless_Abyss
    Soulless_Abyss
    Soul Shriven
    Just send me a message on psn, my name is same as above.
  • Swelch2448
    Me and my buddies have a small guild we are trying to grow. I can add both of you
  • Fitnessfrog
    Fitnessfrog
    Soul Shriven
    I'm leveling a 24 Templar right now. Add me if you'd like :). Psn name is same as above
  • x_JoeShmoe
    If on EU server then you can add me..

x_JoeShmoe
  • brixto82
    brixto82
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me, new to the game and still trying to find my way around. chat with PS4 is somewhat hard unless you use voice which is why I've only been soloing and have yet to participate in any group. I try to be on as much as possible please add PSN Brixto. I have two character and Breton lv 10 NB and a High Elf lv 9 Templar.

Thanks!
  • aerynrose
    aerynrose
    Soul Shriven
    Are you on na server?
  • VonBurner
    VonBurner
    Hey im new myself but im a 49 Sorcerer add me Deadlyst0rm02
  • Lordaristedes
    Lordaristedes
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i am new have 2 characters lvl 16 and 11 add me please.
  • eclecticEelX
    eclecticEelX
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new guy and have a couple low level characters (DK & W). Look me up in game with this PSN.
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    NA- mrdiamond666
  • Alasse88
    Alasse88
    Soul Shriven
    Hello!! I'm a noob to ESO and would appreciate some group love also. I'm on the NA server; Alasse88 is my tag. Look forward to seeing you there~