The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starting on PC looking for a guild

Trikfut
Trikfut
✭✭
Hi there :)

I use to play on the PS4 version but since I am returning to PC gaming (for a number of reasons) I have now purchased ESO gold edition for myself.

After the maintenance today I'll be starting off as a Khajiit nightblade (probs going a bow and DS build)

I never got really to end game but I am a major explorer, so I'm looking for a casual guild to join. Nothing serious at all... Just chill...

I'm from South Africa and my son is really young so my time is generally in hour or so bursts and at night like 7pm UCT

I will be active daily though

And also a decent trading guild as I love crafting :)

So poke me here to let me know of your guild.
"Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Lelabenet,

Take a look at our guild recruitment, perhaps it is the sort of guild you are looking for. :)
    Mind you, we are not a trading guild

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/324051/greybeards-and-gals-eu-casual-social-guild
    To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Sounds really interesting :) and was looking for a separate trading guild so that doesn't matter so much :P
    "Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar
  • Malbec_Sonvida
    Hi there,

Have a look here

Also our webpage, address in my sig.

Casual and relaxed.

Mal
    Malbec-Sonvida - Sorcerer
    Malbec-Donapaula - Dragon Knight

www.eternal-dawn.net
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot :)

I actually really like what you guys are about cause I have such a busy life xD lol
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Hi there,

If you're still looking, maybe we could be a good match for you? Check us out here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/334737/seasoned-socials-starting-up-in-eso-small-casual-mature
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Thanks for everyone who has replied :)

I found a nice social guild to be with now

All that is left is to look into finding a Trading guild to join ^^