The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brothers Oath PS4 NA! 18+

KrewX
KrewX
Recruiting for Brothers Oath an adult PS4 NA guild. We are not an MLG guild We're all about teamwork, chilling, having fun, and making friends! If you're looking for a chill environment, and is willing help others and having fun, join us. We're an all inclusive guild, so whether you're a seasoned vet or just starting out, you'll always be welcome at Brothers Oath.
Everyone has their responsibilities outside of gaming, we don't expect everyone to consistently be online. we do have some knowledgeable players who will happily lend you a hand in anything you might need including max level crafters and players running end game content. We also have players knowledgeable in PVP and can help out with pointers,duels, AP/Telvar farms.

My PSN: KrewX-
Any questions hit me up there, i would be more than happy to help.
Edited by KrewX on May 10, 2017 2:05AM
  • Kevin2172
    Kevin2172
    I would like to join. Psn Kev2172
  • ChickenCrack
    ChickenCrack
    ✭✭
    I'd also like to join :) i just started playing like 2 weeks ago but im loving the community so far.

PSN: Robin__Lee
    PS4 - NA
  • Lonewolf628
    Lonewolf628
    ✭✭
    PSN is WildWerewolf1
  • KrewX
    KrewX
    Invitations sent :)
  • ryuseikenz
    ryuseikenz
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm new to TESO and would like to join a guild.

PSN - Ryuseikenz
  • salvation80
    salvation80
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join as well. New to the game but not MMOs. Just picked this up for PS4 though I had played it before on PC

JnA2007
  • KrewX
    KrewX
    Invitations sent
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    LefT_EaR_HeaR

Ready to group up almost nightly
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • Deathxiix
    Deathxiix
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join :)
    PSN: Turtle-Rider
  • KrewX
    KrewX
    invitations sent :smile:
  • mcheetah777ub17_ESO
    mcheetah777ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join
    PSN- Mcheetah
  • ballzy4
    ballzy4
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join.

PSN Ballzy4
  • W002
    W002
    I'd be down to join, if you're still looking for members :D PSN: SuperWyattBros
  • KrewX
    KrewX
    Invitations sent ingame
  • Balaistian
    Psn twinkie_beholda