Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

PS4 NA BWB

Valen_Byte
Valen_Byte
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Do you play on Ps4? Do you like Blackwater Blade? This is the place for you!
***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
GM of BYTE
MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I don't actively play on BwB, I would like to take this post to say hello to the fine folks who play mainly on this campaign.

I have been meaning to check out this campaign since forever. How are things like in this campaign?
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    I miss BwB and those days of old with the non-Vet campaigns at launch - Juliek, Rislav... All of my 8 characters are Level 50.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reroll those bad boys.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Takes-No-Prisoner Lets go x on fools in there..I have a lowbie sorc I keep for bwb...it is fun..
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss BwB and those days of old with the non-Vet campaigns at launch - Juliek, Rislav... All of my 8 characters are Level 50.

Juliek!!! Ahh the memories.........
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Reroll those bad boys.

Ah man I can't do it. So much time invested... However, I do have my kids' accounts that I used at launch when we could only be in one Alliance.. I went in with a Level 38 DC Templar and Level 10 AD the other night. Good times!
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

The days of less lag before IC was slapped into Cyrodiil and deer frolicked everywhere.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

Juliek was my first campaign too (EP) - I remember being amazed at the population and action. When a large number of players would all ride together there was a "zerg noise" that's really hard to describe... Almost like a digital compression noise of all the mounts and sound effects firing at once. Fun times though...
    PS4NA