The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What Campaign Should I Choose? Xbox/NA/EP

GuyNamedSean
GuyNamedSean
✭✭✭✭
I'm leading a guild of newer players along with a few of my friends who, like I, had the game when it released and are just getting back into it. Everyone in my guild is levelling new characters and they've been playing Blackwater, but I need to find them a campaign we can play past level 50. For right now we're running in Azura's Star, but the population is consistently low. The lack of champion points makes it easy for my less experienced players to feel like they matter, but they often get bored and go back to Blackwater. I don't want to throw them into Haderus, though, as the population is always too high and it's a pain to try to get six to eight man groups in there and keep them interested when they're just gonna die to a CP600 Sorc trying to roll up on a farm. Any suggestions on where I should take them? I need a campaign where they can feel effective while they're learning the ropes and working on their builds but still has a fairly even population across the alliances.
Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
XBL: GuyNamedSean
PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skull would be ok EP usually wins that campaign so it can be like a training campaign for you. My suggestion would be just jump right into haderus. The best learning experience is just keep getting crushed until you get better. With every loss your group will get a little better
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is the most balanced and laggy campaign. Skull is EP dominated. Scourge goes in cycles. Right now it's pretty balanced during prime time then the map gets zerged by yellows in the early AM hours. Thornblade is a low pop emp flip campaign. Azuras is usually dead.
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge or thornblade because Haderus is just too laggy especially in a group except late night
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons