The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Which class mechanics is most fun ?

vpy
vpy
✭✭✭✭
Ignoring all the balance issues which class mechanics do you find it most fun ?.

If the balance/imbalance issues cease to exist which class do you find yourself playing the most ?

Edited by vpy on April 30, 2017 11:51PM

Which class mechanics is most fun ? 48 votes

Magicka Templar
10%
MoiskormoimiLivvylokesgardDragonBoundWest93 5 votes
Stamina Templar
0%
Magicka Nightblade
18%
IcyDeadPeoplessewallb14_ESOtechnohicZolronbrandonv516usmcjdkingSTEVILjpegofSunhold 9 votes
Stamina Nightblade
20%
AkselmoclocksstoppeBazdaGreenSoup2HoTLysettezuto40itehacheblkjagRR_DF_RaptorRedvpy 10 votes
Stamina Sorcerer
8%
sekou_trayvondsnakester320Bobby_V_RockitMelkoj 4 votes
Magicka Sorcerer
25%
Kalfisvailjohn_ESOSPE825bottleofsyrupphairdonpod88kkMercTheMageUphzandreasranasenjlboozerKeldheiryancdb 12 votes
Stamina DK
6%
RainwhisperStovahkiinRT_Frank 3 votes
Magicka DK
10%
mr1shoWrecking_Blow_SpamWrekkeddhmsdragonflyMegabear 5 votes
  • RT_Frank
    RT_Frank
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina DK
    Always love my stam dk. What used to be my main dps is now my main tank. I love using it for both roles since their mechanics are amazing! Chains, talons, wings, awesome ults, the list goes on.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ones does not simply ignore balance issues.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    I like shades and cloak an general slippery NB. Their damage and defense abilities are kind off though.

Close call between it and Stamplar which has opposite pros and cons IMO.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka DK
    I prefer sustain damage to burst combos.
    Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Nightblade
    Magicka NB is such a rewarding class when you succeed with it.

I couldn't decide between a PVP bomber or a PVE Sap Tank for my maxed magicka NB so during the last XP event I created a second and now I don't have to choose.
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Stamina NB is ideal for my playstyle, because I prefer the bow as my main weapon and a stealthy approach if possible. Otherwise my tactic is "hit and run" or better said "hit and disappear" - the NB class is offering this and with the focus on stamina my playstyle is best supported IMO.
  • VonSwaego
    VonSwaego
    ✭✭✭
    I need an "other" option. I have one of each, and enjoy them all. Can't pick a favorite.
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    It's just the playstyle I enjoy the most as I usually play sneaky/rogue etc.
    However I think all classes have fun mechanics.
  • clocksstoppe
    clocksstoppe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Nightblade
    Nightblade is objectively the most fun because of high mobility and stealth. Doesn't really matter if its stamina or magicka. Sadly NB pays a high price for being the most fun: it's also the worst class.
  • Browiseth
    Browiseth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no options for hybrids

worst poll
    skingrad when zoscharacters:
    • EP - M - Strikes-with-Arcane - Argonian Stamina Sorc - lvl 50 - The Flawless Conqueror/Spirit Slayer
    • EP - F - Melina Elinia - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Sinnia Lavellan - Altmer Warden Healer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Follows-the-Arcane - Argonian Healer Sorcerer- lvl 50
    • EP - F - Ashes-of-Arcane - Argonian Magicka Necromancer - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Bolgrog the Sinh - Orc Stamina Dragonknight - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Moonlight Maiden - Altmer Magicka Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Maxine Cauline - Breton Magicka Nightblade - lvl 50
    • EP - M - Garrus Loridius - Imperial Stamina Templar - lvl 50
    • EP - F - Jennifer Loridius - Imperial Necromancer tank - lvl 50
    PC/NA but live in EU 150+ ping lyfe
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar
    Magicka templar right now because they can do many things and have many unique synergies they can use other then that maybe magicka sorc because of how some spells work.

Hybrids maybe if they would more in line with pure stat classes.