The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ESO Plus redirect in store

Draschwarz
I've been trying to purchase ESO Plus every day for a week now but every time I go to the store and click "buy now" I'm re-directed to the top page of the store. I have tried looking for membership cards on G2A, Amazon, and Game Stop but all of these only care them for console, not PC. Is there anything I can do at this point? Or am I doomed to be a ESO-Plusless pleb for eternity?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...what platform are you on?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Draschwarz
    MissBizz wrote: »
    ...what platform are you on?
    PC, not through Steam

Edited by Draschwarz on April 30, 2017 9:34PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. Did you try just going to the account page (link at the top of this page), signing in and going to "manage billing"? I already have a sub and that's how I would go about changing/cancelling it, so maybe it lets you sign up from there?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Draschwarz
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Hmmm. Did you try just going to the account page (link at the top of this page), signing in and going to "manage billing"? I already have a sub and that's how I would go about changing/cancelling it, so maybe it lets you sign up from there?

That worked beautifully! Thanks! If only Bathesda would pay you a commission for allowing me to get a membership ;)