The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pre-ordering Morrowind

gaimers
gaimers
✭✭
So I pre-ordered the Morrowind Collector's Digital Edition for the PC through the official ESO website's shop. That was last sunday (23.04.2017). I still haven't received my purchase confirmation, however the money was sent by already from my PayPal account.

I sent an email to the support, but the response was to login and submit a ticket through the help section of the website.

I logged in but I can't find where to submit a ticket, I only can find the FAQ, which of course didn't answer anything.

What can I do now?
PC EU

Warden Tank (PAY2WIN) - Midget Spinner (reported); Spidget Minner (reported); vvardenfell-but he got up
DK Tank - All I hear is mimimi
StamDK - The Walking Dot
MagDK - Feel Tha Bern
Magblade - Deep-Deeps
Stamblade - Oar-Alpha-Curr
Magsorc - Risk it for the biscuit
Stamsorc - This is so mediogre
  • gaimers
    gaimers
    ✭✭
    Never mind, already got help from a fellow player.
    PC EU

Warden Tank (PAY2WIN) - Midget Spinner (reported); Spidget Minner (reported); vvardenfell-but he got up
    DK Tank - All I hear is mimimi
    StamDK - The Walking Dot
    MagDK - Feel Tha Bern
    Magblade - Deep-Deeps
    Stamblade - Oar-Alpha-Curr
    Magsorc - Risk it for the biscuit
    Stamsorc - This is so mediogre