The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

pvp rank and furnishings

HyperBeam
HyperBeam
✭✭
If I were to alliance change like EP to AD or vise versa. Do I lose my pvp rank with that character i changed? I want get some of the furnishings from PvP but don't want to create a new character to just pvp with. Since you can not sell items from the furniture vendor. I have to change alliances or pvp on new toon.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't alliance change in this game without creating a new character, thank god
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Don't know why they'd give furniture to PVPers, they'll only throw it against the wall or something in a temper tantrum and wreck it.
  • HyperBeam
    HyperBeam
    ✭✭
    well i guess maybe i misunderstood.... I thought in changing race and stuff allowed for alliance changing too. Well that just stinks then....

as for the furniture and pvpers. I don't pvp much i just want like the banners and a ballista just to put in my keep i have.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyperBeam wrote: »
    well i guess maybe i misunderstood.... I thought in changing race and stuff allowed for alliance changing too. Well that just stinks then....

as for the furniture and pvpers. I don't pvp much i just want like the banners and a ballista just to put in my keep i have.

You don't have to pvp much to gain AP and rank up so you can buy the banners. Just slot mutagen, find a huge fight and go nuts with the skill
  • Poliwrath
    Poliwrath
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »

You don't have to pvp much to gain AP and rank up so you can buy the banners. Just slot mutagen, find a huge fight and go nuts with the skill

"decimation elite"
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Find the wave and surf the Zerg!
    Edited by Zvorgin on April 30, 2017 7:52PM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poliwrath wrote: »

"decimation elite"

Got a problem with one of my guilds :P? I solo about 70% of my time and elite rarely runs more than one full group.